Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 4 nights accommodation
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Lodge fees
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per itinerary above
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our family just returned from a 5 day / 4 night safari with SED Adventures visiting Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, and Manyara National Parks and Conservation Areas. The office staff, especially Walter, and our Naturalist Driver Sharif delivered outstanding customer service…
Date of experience: February 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: SED Adventures Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
Visit to the Museum only
We did not take part in the tour. We simply went to the museum, which has recently been renovated. It is an informa…
Tarangire and Ngorongoro -- Fantastic
I visited Tarangire and Ngorongoro with SED and would highly recommend it. SED staff was professional, always on ti…
The Most Amazing Thing I've Ever Done!
All I can say is what a treat! My friends and I had an amazing and unforgettable safari! They took care of all the …
Highly Recommended Company
From the time I read the TripAdvisor review contacted SED, my experience was flawless. I wanted to go into Olduvai…
The Most amazing trip I have ever taken!
12/1/18 My adult daughter and myself have just returned from our trip to Northern Tanzania. We accomplished the …
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing
My dad and I had the most amazing and unforgettable safari trip in Tanzania and we owe it to SED Adventures! More s…
To the Roof of Africa
My Girlfriend and I were visiting Tanzania from New Zealand, and wanted to climb Africa's tallest mountain. SED Adv…
Stunned by SED Adventures!
We have booked a private, tailor-made 6 days/5 nights camping safari and could not have made a better decision than…
SED Tours does a great job
Wife and I took a 10 day northern circuit tour of Tanzania recently with SED Tours and it was fantastic. Starting …
Stunning safari in Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks.
Tarangire and Lake Manyara had elephants up close - one group came right up and continued feeding, peeing, pooing, …
Disappointing value for money
We did the 2 day trip to Arusha National Park with SED. We were very disappointed with the value of money for this …
We saw water deer and monkeys, wart hogs, elephants and many other animals. It was a great day there.
Dreams come true.
It was the greatest time. A dream come true. Tanzania Expeditions was great. Peter our guide was wonderful. A dream…
Most of what you want to see right there, in front of you....
I went for half a day only to Arusha, but I would have happily stayed the whole day had I not a bus to take back to…
Wild Africa in front of your very eyes...
I recently went for work to Kenya and was planning to visit Tanzania for a short trip to visit Ngorongoro and Arush…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania on Tripadvisor
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania price starts from £1,802.37. Discover and book 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania on Tripadvisor
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania on Tripadvisor