View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mount Meru is the best for acclimatization prior to Mount Kilimanjaro climb. The Mountain is the third highest peak in Africa and is the second highest mountain in Tanzania at 4,568m. Arrive at the Kilimanjaro International or similar Airport, pick up and transferred to Buffalo Hotel or similar hotel in Moshi or Arusha for overnight bed and breakfast.
- Rescue fee
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment(Sleeping bag excluded)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Climbing gear
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241