Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arusha - Tarangire National Park...
Tarangire National Park -...
Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater...
Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha (B/L)
- Transportation in a specially equipped safari vehicle with a pop up roof for photography
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Tent Camping or Medium-Range/Tented Lodges, Depending on Package:
- 1N Serengeti National Park
- 1N Ngorongoro Crater Rim
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- 1 Litre Mineral Water per Day
- Driver & English-Speaking Guide
- Game Drives as per Itinerary
- Government Taxes
- 1N Tarangire NP
- Tents, sleeping bags, mattress and pillows
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Airport Pick-Up/Drop-off (available at an extra cost)
- Mosquito Nets in Safari Tents
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
- Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
- Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
from £586.13* £732.67
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari
What time does 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari start?
4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari?
4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari price starts from £930.97. Discover and book 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari cancellation policy?
4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari?
4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari is hosted by Bamba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bamba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari on Tripadvisor