Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival and pick-up: JRO Kilimanjaro Airport Day 1 Dinner & Overnight: Kibo Palace Hotel in Arusha City Day 2: Flying to Serengeti from Arusha Airport (30min) Day 3 to Day 5: Game driving into the conners of Serengeti plains including northern part (Kogatende) where the Mara-crossing is happenning Day 6: Departure flights from Serengeti to JRO Kilimanjaro It is the migration for which Serengeti is perhaps most famous - over a million wildebeest and about 200,000 zebras flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every October and November, and then swirl west and north after the long rains in April, May and June. During the months of July-September the herds will cross the Mara River again and again in search of fresh grass.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Flight to and from Serengeti
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- Transportation with a 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional driver-guide during the safari.
- Bottled safe drinking water in safari vehicles
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Arusha.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International flights
- Balloon and/or additional excursions while you are in Tanzania
- Out-of-full board service at the hotel including body massage, hotel excursions, bar & laundry services
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- TIPS to your guide and hotel staff
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It’s your responsibility to make sure everyone travelling has valid travel documents (e.g. Passport, Visa) and has followed health advice. Please also see our Holiday Information pages and website for more information. We can’t accept any liability for your failure to do this. If we or your carrier are fined because anyone on your booking didn’t have the correct documents/vaccinations, etc., you’ll have to reimburse us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour came in US$1000 cheaper than a competitor. I was a little apprehensive as to what my experience would be especially as a single woman travelling by myself. Absolutely no need to have been. Apollo was always contactable, immediate in any communication and really…
Date of experience: October 2020
My trip to Tanzania and photo Safari was great experience this time thanks to Com, our guide who did great job. He took us to best places, he was knowledgeable, friendly and lot of fun! I am taking lot of beautiful memories and pictures back home. I hope I will come back soon.…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Excellent Guides
Amazing safari with the best guide Cosmas
The safari was amazing. We were able to see all the big 5 thanks to the bravest guide - Aroni. We also enjoyed very…
Very good and funny
We did arrive at Kilimanjaro airport, we were worring a bit about the COVID test certificate, but the immigration i…
Great trip with Excellent Guides, we had super guide Kom who took us to great places, he was skilled, fun and frien…
Wow! Unforgettable Experience!
Starting with Dearson Godson, what a great service. We had been planning the trip for 6 months with Dearson. He a…
Smoothly run and professional, great communication
We were impressed with Excellent Guides. Their pricing was better than some of the other companies we looked at, wh…
Amazing week with Kim!!
We had a week of safari with the outstanding guide Joakim (Kim). A day in Arusha national park, a day in tarangire,…
Kennedy Kaaya - the Best guide ever
Eight days of safaris in Tanzania National Parks; Arusha, Trangiri, Gorongoro, Serengeti - in such a close, intimat…
I been first time at Tanzania traveling all around the natural park. Thanks to Cosmos my guide that was very knoled…
My mum and I had the most incredible time on safari with Excellent Tours but it was really the expertise and charis…
Picked up by guide at Kilimanjaro International Airport, visited Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Tarangire Nationa…
Four Day Action Packed Safari
This was such an incredible experience that words almost fail me! Firstly the meeting with Samson who is the direct…
When is a safari in Tanzania much more than a Safari?
ANSWER: When it is a custom designed 16 day adventure planned with and executed perfectly by the company, Excell…
Safari - 5 days
Thanks Dearson and Patricia for a fantastic safari - serengeti, ngorongoro (soup bowl) and tarangire. Great service…
Top quality and excellent guide
Excellent guides offers good quality throughout everything! Our guide had a lot of knowledge about the wildlife and…
7 day safari throughout Tanzania
WE booked a month long trip through African Adventure Company out of Fort Lauderdale. 7 days was with a private gui…
- Excellent Guides
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out)
- Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) price starts from £3,201.00. Discover and book Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) on Tripadvisor
- Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) on Tripadvisor
- Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) is hosted by Excellent Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excellent Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6 days. Discover and book Follow the Great Migration Serengeti in 6 Days (Fly-in & Fly-out) on Tripadvisor