Recommended by 89% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this 3 days camping safari you will visit some of Tanzania's most well-known parks on the Northern Circuit - Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara.
Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Lake Manyara to arusha
- 2 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited mileage in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- Birds and animal field guide book
- A pair of binoculars
- Government taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, travel insurance)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities: industry recommendations are $15 a day to the cook and $20 a day to your guide divided by everyone in the vehicle
- Pre/post accommodation and airport transfers (booking is available upon request)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- VIsa must be obtained at the border or airport
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Me and my two friends went on Safari with Nyange adventures and experienced an unforgettable trip! The Safari was individually prepared for us and everything was well organized. The contact persons are reliable and considered all our wishes. John was a really friendly and…
Date of experience: February 2020
My husband & I did a 4 day lodge safari for our 25th wedding anniversary.the whole experience was absolutely amazing. We were so blessed to have Richard Moshi as our guide, Richard was extremely knowledgable, well educated, patient & very interesting. Nothing was too much…
Date of experience: October 2019
I joined a 3 day Safari tour and it was splendid. Praise was very nice and helpful, as was our guide Francis. Overall, definitely a great experience!
1 Helpful vote
We have an excellent time on our safari with Nyange. We see so many fantastic animals. Thanks God we also saw the big 5, our dream to see them. And big thanks to our guide Rashid who do everything so good.
Date of experience: October 2018
Myself and two friends first booked Nyange Adventures for a 3 day Safari and then were so pleased with the excellent service and experience, we also chose them to lead our day hike of Mount Kilimanjaro. The Safari- 3 day of Lake Manyara, Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Serengeti Safaris | By Nyange Adventures
4 day Safari with Jonny!
The 4 day camping Safari with our guide Jonny. Jonny from first minute to last was always smiling and happy to help…
Experience of a lifetime
Our 4 day trip with Nyange was the best we could have wished for. We were surrounded with the most incredible natur…
A very good tour
Our Serengeti and Ngorongoro tour was nothing short of amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed our time and want to thank ou…
Come as a client, leave as a friend
the tripadvisor comments were spot on: Amazing safari with Rashid! Made us see the “Big 5” and the “Ugly 5” aswell.…
Best safari with Alan!
It was the best safari ever. I can’t imagine a better one. We have been in Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire. Ou…
My husband and I had an excellent time on our safari. We chose the lodge option, and the ones that Nyange organized…
They cheated on us!
We went with Nyange Adventures on a Safari through the Serengeti and Ngorongoro, we saw many animals. On our Trip o…
Fraud and deception!
During our 4 days safari the driver has damaged our backpacks by careless behavior on a sharp edge. Nyange Adventur…
I went on this 4 day, 3 night safari with my son and daughter. Raschid was our guide who was excellent all the time…
Ronald is amazing
We received great service through Nyange on our 4 day safari. Our guide, Ronald, was absolutely amazing. Ronald was…
Outstanding Safari...they live up to their motto!!!
Nyange is a great company comprised of amazing people! I truly enjoyed every second of my time with them! There d…
We very much enjoyed our safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro with Nyange. We were with two other people from our age…
A great experience!
We took the four day and three night camping safari with Nyange Adventures. Our guide, Ronald, was great. He was …
Fabulous four day camping safari with Nyange Adventures!
My son and I went on the four day, three night "Classic Safari Adventure" with Nyange Adventures between November 2…
- Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Days Tanzania Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari price starts from £757.66. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari is hosted by Serengeti Safaris | By Nyange Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safaris | By Nyange Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor