Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports once they confirm to do a Safari with us.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book.A joined group Safari provides sharing of ideas and cost among the travelers while exploring the African culture and wildlife in their habitats. A 3 day Safari in Serengeti and Lake Manyara National Park provides enough time to explore the great number of wildlife the big 5 (Elephants, Lions, Buffalos, Leopards, Rhinoceros) in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle, different reptiles(crocs, lizards,pythons),wildcats, wildebeest, baboons number of bird species including Flamingo,fishes in lake Manyara,Grumeti and Mara River.Wildlife survive in a diverted vegetation such as woodland, evergreen underground water forest whereby the prey graze,climb,hide while predators find a vantage in acacia and baobab trees for spotting the prey.
Arusha City to Southern...
Central Serengeti to Ngorongoro...
Ngorongoro Crater National Park...
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Serengeti National Park
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Bath towels
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- Drinking water and Wine
- Sleeping bag
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 3 nights before and after the safari
- Free Day tour on Request
- Other dietary requirements on request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- International Flights.
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- All things of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Since i was in college i have been always dreaming of visiting Africa. Want to see nature, wildlife, and see how do Africans do live. For sure Serengeti Safari Booking catalysed my dream. We visited 4 great National Park and saw all big5 with alot of other... Bernard also…
Date of experience: November 2020
Me and my friends had a 3 day joined group Mid-range safari in serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park with SERENGETI SAFARI BOOKING TEAM. My greatly appreciation was the good customer care service from Bernard who really had a quick response everytime we in-touched with our…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Serengeti Safari Booking
Excellent from start to finish
I travelled to Tanzania in February 2021 as a solo traveller and I’m so glad I decided to book with Serengeti Safar…
Excellent Safari Tour!!
Excellent safari tour with Serengeti Safari Tours. Everything was perfect, the food, the guide, the pickup, the wel…
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free accomod
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free ac…
Title: migration safari
We keen to spot the Annual Wildbeest Migration. So from day1 that was our enquiry, thanks to Bernard who told us on…
Title : customizable African Safari
I and my friend visited Tansania. We were picked on time. We received more from what we paid and expected. Guys Afr…
Title: Amaizing African Safari
What i most like from this local company is their responsiveness, friendship that makes you as a family. We spotted…
We were recommended by one of our colleague to go with them. When we land they picked us at very late mid night. We…
Perfect local Company
Actually we were looking for a good local safari company. There came Serengeti Safari Booking. Well proffesional s…
safari+ local town Trip
Very young local genetic Tanzanian operate the company. From day zero to when i land till we exited. Bernard, Andre…
Perfect Local safari Company with nice price
I talked to Bernard since day one and he was very responsive in answering all my inquries. For sure he make me meet…
Lucas my driver and guide at times was very knowledgeable. He made sure that I was comfortable and that I got to se…
Safari of a lifetime
From end to end, Bernard was organized and very responsive. We needed accommodations before the safari start date a…
Before booking the safari we sent many inquiries and Bernard was the first to respond and provide the most complete…
Bernard and his team have helped make our vacation perfect in every way. From the hotel staff, driver, chef, and Sa…
We had very nice 3 day safari! Exelent hotel Fig tree lodge with swimingpool in safari .Thanks Bernard from hotel I…
- Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park
- 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park price starts from £948.50. Discover and book 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park is hosted by Serengeti Safari Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safari Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day Joined Group Mid-range Safari Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Park on Tripadvisor