Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
The Tarangire National Park is known as a wonderful birding destination and also features large numbers of game, particularly during the dry season, when the Tarangire River is the only source of water in the area. The landscape is of particular interest too, due to the high number of scenic baobab trees.
- You’ll have 4 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tarangire National ParkStop: 7 hoursMeet up from your hotel around 0800 hrs and drive to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch box. The park is famous for its giant baobab trees, bush savannah and the seasonal marshes add to the wonder of this nature reserve. The Tarangire National Park is also considered as one of the best places to view elephants up close, not only because there are thousands of animals but also because they are not disturbed by the presence of vehicles. The park is also home to buffaloes, zebras and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of predators such as lions. Leopards are seen now and then but cheetahs are rarely spotted. From the open roof of the safari vehicle you will be able to absorb the landscape and watch the animals. After extensive game drive leave the park and drive back to Arusha.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Hotel Equator, Boma Rd, Arusha, Tanzania Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania Arusha Naaz Hotel, Sokoine Rd, Arusha, Tanzania Mount Meru Hotel, Kanisa Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Beverage drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was Manyara National Park Day Trip. Everything was organized exceptionally at every stage: planning and implementation. Despite other group participants cancelled their trip the tour still took place only for two of us. We are very happy with it. We enjoyed every moment and…
Date of experience: January 2021
Response from alisimba113, Director of Sales at Tarangire Park Day Trip
Responded 1 week ago
Very kind of you indeed, we are appreciative of your comments and happy to hear that you did enjoy your tour.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Simba Adventures
Fabulous local company and wonderful safari experience
My partner and I did a 6 day safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Manyana and loved every minute. We chos…
Great 1st safari!
My girlfriend and I did a 2-day safari with Simba Adventure. Sadi (sp?) was our guide. The whole experience far exc…
Wild safari trip
It was a trip which exceeded our expectations. Wild life is very exciting and amazing. Our driver Abdul was very pr…
I got in touch with Ally as a friend recommended the company as he went on Safari last year. Planning with Ally was…
Simba Adventures provided me with maximum fun during the adventure. The comfort I got was iconic and memorable.
Me and Rodolfo had a 5 days safari with Simba Adventures. We visit Tarangire N. P. - Serengeti and Ngorongoro. All …
I did a 3 days Safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro with my friend and Sadi, our guide. It was fantastic, best experi…
Fantastic 3 days with Simba Adventures
Absolutely no hesitation recommending Simba Adventures for your safari. From booking with Ally (owner) to our guide…
It was a great experience with Simba adventures. Our guide Laurente was very kind and nice. He is a great driver an…
A trip of a lifetime! Completely faultless!
This was literally the trip of a lifetime and I could not fault a single part of the trip! Book with Simba Adventur…
Safari with Simba Adventures
It was a great pleasure to get this experience with Simba Adventures! The driver was soooo friendly and polite! He …
Time of our life!
Wifey and i did a 4 day safari covering serengetti and Ngorongoro crater. Ally promptly answered all my queries whi…
Very good safari in Tanzania
We were 4 people in what they call a 7 days classic safari. The company is a local company with great facilities an…
Fantastic 3 days Tanzanian safari
We spent 3 days with Simba Adventures exploring Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro. The package was reasonably …
My Best Camping Experience
We have just returned from an absolutely excellent camping trip, all perfectly organized by Simba Adventures. My wi…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarangire Park Day Trip
What time does Tarangire Park Day Trip start?
Tarangire Park Day Trip will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Tarangire Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Tarangire Park Day Trip?
Tarangire Park Day Trip price starts from £236.44. Discover and book Tarangire Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Tarangire Park Day Trip cancellation policy?
Tarangire Park Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tarangire Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tarangire Park Day Trip?
Tarangire Park Day Trip is hosted by Simba Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Simba Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tarangire Park Day Trip on Tripadvisor