View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
An eye-catching five days of wildlife wonders starts in Arusha and takes in the ‘classic’ destinations of Tarangire or Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. Lion and cheetah, elephants and buffalo, as well as fascinating birdlife, all in incredible environments, provide the highlights. With your own private vehicle to enjoy your wonderful from Park of two giant (baobab and elephant) to the plains of Serengeti and The largest caldera in Africa (Ngorongoro Crater) , Extra activities like walking Safari, night game drives, balloon safaris, and canoeing safaris can be added to this kind of Safari. Book this Safari and enjoy African wilderness.
ARRIVE ARUSHA - SAFARI STARTING...
ARUSHA - TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK...
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK -...
NGORONGORO CRATER TOUR - ARUSHA
Returns to original departure point
- All Park entry fee, camping fees, and Crater fee
- Accommodation as indicated in the campsite
- Game Drive in 4x4 Land Cruisers with pop up roof
- Meals as per above itinerary. (vegetarian or non)
- Complimentary bottled drinking water.
- Cook fees
- Camping Equipment
- Professional driver/guides throughout your safari
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Jambo! It was our second time with CALABASH ADVENTURES and again they have allowed us to take full advantage of the Safari. The continuous attention, and their expert knowledge of the terrain and wildlife were 10/10, top level. They are totally friendly people, rigorous and…
Date of experience: April 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Calabash Adventures
4 days Safari : Tarangire, Ngorongoro crateria and Serengeti
We did not really know what to expect as we booked the tour the day before but had a wonderful 4 days trip with Cal…
Exciting safari adventure of a lifetime
Our trip was a personalised safari arranged in consultation with Tillya, the owner of the company, via email. Tilly…
"Amaising should be Amaising"
We spent almost five (5) safari in Tanzania with Moody in November 2019. This days has been excellent. Moody" He is…
3 day individual safari
Tillya from Calabash made all my individual wishes true. I had no standard package and was travelling allone. I vi…
Excellent guide and well organized tour
We spent 3 days in Tarangire, Lake Maniara and Ngorongoro crater. The guide, Malissa, was really helpful, patient a…
SAFARI + ZANZIBAR
Went on a 8 days safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. A lot of close encounters with lions, lepards and many …
Amazing Tanzania Adventure
I'm not sure if I will ever have a trip that will top my experience in Tanzania with Calabash Adventures. Tillya w…
Best safari company - definitely use these guys!!
We absolutely loved our 5 day safari through the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Calabash were amazing to deal wit…
Amazing Safari with Calabash
So this was our first camping safari in Africa and so we had a number of queries, all of which were promptly answer…
My friends and I went on a safari organised by Calabash Adventures and we couldn’t have been happier! Tillya was ve…
Private Safari Tour Was Affordable and Great
We just came back from a fantastic 7-day safari with Calabash Adventures. From the moment I first started correspon…
Very well organised and trustworthy
We travelled to Tanzania in June 2019. We took a plane to seronera airstrip. That’s where we met Simba, our guide. …
Calabash Adventures is the best choice
I have been a regular traveller for more than 25 years and in the last 10 I have focused more than seriously on wil…
We haired Calabash for our 6 days safari in Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro, reccomended by some friends. The o…
I can't say enough about our experience with Calabash Adventures! Right from the start Tillya was responsive and he…
- Arusha, Lake Manyara National Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241