Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this 5-day lodge safari, you will visit the Tarangire and Serengeti National Park, Mto Wa Mbu Village, as well as the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you immerse in Africa’s breath-taking nature and wildlife.
- All Meals
- Pick up and drop off as shown to above itinerary
- Private safari in 4WD land cruiser vehicle
- Accommodation and meals as illustrated above
- Park fee, camping fee and crater service fee
- Camping equipment like tent, mattresses, pillows, bed sheets.
- Game drive during safari as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary of mineral water during game drives
- All Government Taxes includes 18% VAT
- International / Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Sleeping bags, beds, toilets etc.
- Drinks and beverages
- Other excursions that are not mentioned to the above itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Flying doctors (AMREF)
- Personal toiletry requirements and all items of a personal nature.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Great Migration Safaris
Beyond our expectation!!!
Words cannot express how the safari was, we had amazing trip with Great Migration Safaris. Our driver Evans was inc…
We have just returned from our 4 days safaris with Great Migration Safaris, everything went perfect from arrival da…
It was Amazing safari of me and my friends Justine and Brown, that have never ever expected. During holiday we visi…
Fantastic two day safari!
My family and I went on a two day safari with great migration safaris in June. We had the most wonderful experience…
AMAZING TRIP, AMAZING GUIDE, NONE COULD BE A BETTER VALUE
Just amazing. saw thousands of animals. our guide Evans was the best. Knowlegeable friendly, caring, he's now part …
Above and beyond
Our safari was organized by Bill and Eva Yancey at ACC-US (accafrica-us.org). Together with Frederick's crew at Gre…
We're still dreaming about our safari of 3 years ago..............
Freddy and Sitta were our outstanding guides! They could spot a leopard or a rhino a mile away. Their knowledge (e…
Great Migration Safaris introduced us to this wonderful country. We were amazed at the number and variety of anima…
Great Migration Safaris introduced us to this beautiful country and it's many wonders! We were amazed at the numbe…
The Best !!!
Used Great Migration Safaris several years. Greatest guides: Friendly , knowledgeable, with your safety always as…
Being on safari with Freddy, owner of Great Migration Safaris, was amazing. He went far beyond what I expected from…
A trip of a lifetime!
After being on safari with Freddy and Great Migration Safaris, I wouldn't even look at going to Tanzania with any o…
My husband and I had the pleasure of going on a safari with Great Migration Safaris and all I can say is: it was tr…
An experience I will never forget
Lovely service, great people, amazing experience - I definitively recommend Great Migration Safaris. Not to be miss…
Personalised experience with excellent driver guide - Highly recommended
We decided on our 9-day safari itinerary (Arusha, Tarangire, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara) and accom…
- Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
from £563.14* £703.92
Frequently Asked Questions about 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari price starts from £1,279.68. Discover and book 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari is hosted by Great Migration Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Great Migration Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor