Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This safari features some of the popular Northern Circuit game parks. With the Best of Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari travel in custom designed 4x4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travellers per vehicle, all with window seats. Travelling for 4- days, the safari includes meals, accommodation, park entry fees and visit to Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater. It is 2 days/1 night safari - the perfect short safari add-on to your Kilimanjaro climb
From Moshi/Arusha to Lake...
Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro...
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Guide salary
- Ngorongoro Crater service fee
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Visas, Travel Insurances & Flights
- Laundry Service
- Pre/Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Items of personal Nature
- Alcohol & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did a joined safari where we had to change the groups after day 1. Everything was well organised and we saw all of the big five very close. Guides were really nice and answered every question. Top experience!
Date of experience: December 2020
My experience at the Ngorongoro crater was unbelievable. I enjoyed each and everything from Tanzanian Cuisine, hospitality, friendly environment, and safety at a very reasonable cost. I was amazed by the historical part of the Ngorongoro crater. Mr. Shungu is an awesome guide…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kilimanjaro Safari Experience
Mycket bra trip, grymma killar som guides, very authentic experience. Did The climb last August and Will use same c…
Great personalised service
I organised a 4 day lodge safari in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Manyara, communicating directly with Philbert, the …
Kind and professional tour operators
Our experience with Kristen and Shungu in Moshi, Tanzania was fantastic, they are both very professional and kind t…
We had an awesome time with Kilimanjaro Safari Experience in Moshi, Tanzania! Me and my wife did the Machame Route …
Professional tour off the beaten track
We did a couple of day trips to Enduimet Wildlife Area, Hot Springs, Old Moshi and the Coffee and Cultural Tour. Ea…
We took the 7 day climb up the Rongai route with Kilimanjaro Safari Experience, and every moment of the experience …
ASANTE SANA- an unforgettable experience
I had one of the most amazing achievements of my life when I reached the summit of Kilimanjaro, I was truly blessed…
I and my wife Linda took a six days hike tour through Machame route ,we had a wonderful experience with the whole m…
Dishonesty in person: Shungu
Don’t trust him even if recommended by someone that you know. We arrenged with Shungu, the owner of the agency, a …
On holiday in Tanzania guests of friends Laura and Augusto we could not miss the opportunity for a safari to the Ng…
Safari tour of Terengeri, Serengeti and Ngorogoro
3 of us took the opportunity to take a tour of the above region with this company. It was outstanding. The driver Y…
Very good experience!
I went with Kilimanjaro Safari Experience for a 3 days Safari to the Ngorongoro Crater and the Tarangire NP. Everyt…
amazing trip in my life
my friend with me(33 and 35 women, not very strong) went to Kilimanjaro Machame route 6days with adventure(kilimanj…
What a great guide. Kilimanjaro and Moshi is incredible.
I first met Shungu in 2006. He showed us around Moshi, took us to many villages and anything we wanted to do, he ma…
We’ve been on a 3-days-hike up to the Mt Meru summit in March 2018. the crew was very supportive, friendly and alw…
- Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater price starts from £494.57. Discover and book 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater is hosted by Kilimanjaro Safari Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilimanjaro Safari Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Lodge Safari - Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor