Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Regarded as one of the greatest wildlife spectacles in the world, Serengeti’s annual wildebeest migration is by far one of the most amazing safari experiences one should have the pleasure of experiencing at least once in their lifetime. With the mega herds of wildebeest, zebra and antelope spending more than 80% of their time on the endless plains of the majestic Serengeti National Park, it’s no wonder this park is one of the most popular national parks in the world. However, even when the migration has moved on to the Maasai Mara, Serengeti National Park still offers what some have considered the most scintillating wildlife safari experiences in Africa. Our migration safaris provide you with the best chances of exploring this wildlife haven and witnessing the longest and largest overland migration in the world and one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Africa.
Court Road, Court Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- • Park fees, government fees & taxes inclusive of 18% VAT
- • Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- • Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers
- • English speaking driver guide
- • Meals as stated in the itinerary
- • Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- • Tips to the driver guide (recommended minimum $20 per day
- • Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Airport Transfer
- • Laundry Service
- • Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha
- • Travel Insurance
- • Airport transfer
- • Flights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Tanzania Focus Adventure wrote a review Jan 2020Arusha Region, Tanzania33 contributions339 helpful votes
It was a great adventure to fly above the wildlife animals of Serengeti national park and having afterwards a great breakfast in the middle of nowhere . so amazing ! Thank you !
Date of experience: September 2019
63 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: BIG5 Voyage Tours Ltd
Breathtaking Serengeti Safari with experienced guide
We did 4 nights / 5 days Safari in Serengeti in February 2021. Due to covid 19, the park was not very busy, which w…
Big 5 Voyage gave us an experience of a lifetime!
I would HIGHLY recommend Big 5 Voyage for a safari trip. Our driver/guide Joel was pleasant, knowledgeable and kept…
The experience of a lifetime!
We booked an 8 day safari with Big 5 once we arrived in Arusha in January, 2021. First of all, James was very accom…
We spent 5 days in Kilimanjaro Park with a wonderful, helpful and trusted team. Without Adynan and Dula's team we w…
Safari + Kilimanjaro
I did the Kilimanjaro trek (marangu route, 5 days) as well as the 5 days safari with big 5 tours. I booked in last …
Safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro
It was a good Safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro, the company was good and the chef made very nice food.
Safari 3 days Lutu, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
Big 5 recommended us a best possible adventure in January to see lots of animals. We spent wonderful 3 days with ou…
Amazing Serengeti National Park Safari
Big5Voyage organized a 3 day 2 night safari to Serengeti National Park for my family of 5 people. Amoni was very wo…
One day tour in Arusha was great
One day tour in Arusha was great, getting around the city, experiencing the local dance and local food (nyama choma…
A great safari, over the expectations! Great guide Patrick, that made the trip safe, fun and interesting! With a b…
2 day safari - tarangire & ngorongoro
So we were quite overwhelmed with options once arriving to Arusha and visited a few agencies including the Arusha C…
Kilimanjaro trip - Marangu route
We had an amazing time at Kilimanjaro with big5 voyage agency. Our guides were very professional, very very helpful…
3 night, 4 day safari with Big 5 Voyage
My husband and I recently underwent our safari with Big 5 Voyage. These guys were highly recommended by our hostel …
We undertook a 3 day safari with Big 5 Voyage. We had a great safari and saw all of the big 5 as well a lot of othe…
Our experience with James and his guide was not good. We paid for a 3 day pack: Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Kilimanja…
- Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour
- 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour price starts from £1,203.98. Discover and book 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour is hosted by BIG5 Voyage Tours Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BIG5 Voyage Tours Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days safari Explore the animals and cultural tour on Tripadvisor