Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Rong KhunStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Oub Kham MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wat Phra SinghStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Quality transportation
- English speaking guide (other language of guide is available on request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Chiang Rai hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
- Entry/Admission - Oub Kham Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Singh
- Other services than mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Program is subject to change due to local condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
You can do it on your own for 5 dollars.Take the bus from the station and they run every 30 minutes and take about 20 minutes.Everyone on the bus or about 80 percent takes you just about 1 block away.The Blue temple is much better and free .
Date of experience: January 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia World Enterprise
Fantastic tours of bangkok
We did a Bangkok temple tour and visit to bridge over the river Kwai. Pete was our tour guide and he is exceptiona…
We saw the show with my family. There is nothing for a family here. But single men can enjoy a lot. They just lip s…
Chiang Mai Tour
Guide was on time and spent time explaining the options and trying to understand just what I was interested in seei…
Love it!!! It was a really good experience! I will recommend it for alle people! Do it! Just do it!!😁
Neither this nor the water taxi. Take a private cruise. It's worth the money.
It wasn't really a long tail boat of the type one sees plying the waters of Thailand. The only thing it held in com…
Pala U waterfall
We were a group of 8 people so it was a fun trek through the jungle but the levels of climb are very hard and steep…
Entertaining evening with tasty northern Thai food
If you got tired of street food, this is a good place to have a relaxing and entertaining dinner and to rest your f…
Amazing big market
This was so big market so we have no time to see all.. Its wort a visit and its real nice. Much thing to see. But p…
We use Asia world enterprise every time we travel to Thailand . We have always been greeted with smiles cold drink…
Oh why, oh why??
Agreed to do the floating markets because husband had not been. Did the same market 6 years ago, disliked it then,…
Don’t go you will be ripped off
I can not say more than what I wrote above honestly for someone who has no experience about the place will be rippe…
What to see the floating market.
We had a wonderful time sailing down the river to the market. very interesting if you enjoy a good food market. It …
SCAM. Our "Tour Guide" had never been inside the museum before.
We were picked up from our hotel in a van and driven to the museum where our tickets were purchased for 200 baht ea…
Our first time in Asia
To make the most of our few days in Bangkok, we booked tour services through Asia World, where we had Tan as our mo…
Above and Beyond Tour Guide!
Belle was fantastic from the moment she picked us up from the airport! She showed us around Bangkok and took us to …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 387 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 169 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai price starts from £70.91. Discover and book Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai is hosted by Asia World Enterprise. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia World Enterprise on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Temples and City Private Tour of Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor