Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
customer can customize the time and place that you want to stay, we offer both from hotel to hotel, bus terminal, train station or hotel VV.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: NN ChiangmaiTravel
White Temple Chiang Mai
Very artistic temple. Can just go on your own. Don't need a guide. Its more to an art then a temple for prayers. Yo…
Great Rxperience great food
We enjoyed a marvelous meal that featured amazing variety of authentic local cuisine and then a show that featured …
Fantastic Whirlwind of a Day!! Highly Recommend!
To start, I cannot recommend this tour enough! Nue is a fantastic host and very accommodating. Her tour offers a c…
SO MUCH FOOD!!
FUN FUN FUN! This was a blast! Great food. Entertainment was great. Costumes of those involved with the show were b…
Hi myself and my friend did this tour and we really enjoyed ourselves. Our tour guide wiparat and driver were reall…
This tour cost us 1500 baht each and we feel it was well worth it. Although quite lengthy at 14 hours due to road w…
Great destination wrong company
Picked up late .but let that slide.then changed vans ?.left 7.55 pick up said 7.00.First stop hot springs.toilet br…
Marvelous price of art
really looking forward to seeing it again in 4-5years and see what would be added to this temple it's a artist's dr…
Breathtaking temple like no other. This gem is worth the visit. Do not forget to make a turn at the golden buildi…
Enjoyable but not sure if it was worth it
We went on the full day no trekking tour and had a good time but didn’t feel it was worth it in the end. The sites …
ATTRACTIONS WERE GREAT... BUT
Long day. Was picked up late (45 minutes) first stop was a crap market, but handy for a toilet break. White temple …
Fun easy sampling of park, pagodas, & markets
Our small group of four, Americans from Minnesota and Virginia and a German woman, got a quick, fun taste of mounta…
White Temple visit is a must have. We drove 3 hours from Chiang Mai and spent the 1 night in Chiang Rai, just to go…
Very well planned and personalized tour. Spent the perfect amount of time at each place. Lunch was huge and delicio…
What a super tour... Although it's a very long day. Very interesting visiting the long neck village... Definently f…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Transfer in Chiang Rai
- Transfer in Chiang Rai will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Transfer in Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor
- Transfer in Chiang Rai price starts from £23.63. Discover and book Transfer in Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor
- Transfer in Chiang Rai cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Transfer in Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor
- Transfer in Chiang Rai is hosted by NN ChiangmaiTravel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NN ChiangmaiTravel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer in Chiang Rai on Tripadvisor