View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Hua Hin and Cha-am’s name and fame as a quality beach destination merges with the fact that this retreat for relaxation seekers has long been favoured by the past and current members of the Royal Thai family. A good 3 hours’ drive south from Bangkok, the sandy shores flow gently over into a verdant green landscape, characterized by gently-rolling hills and slices of the country’s deeply-rooted connection with Buddhism. Blending all elements together and culture, nature and religion form the backbone of a tailored escape, away from the beaches and into the other side of this invigorating region.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chopsticks Hill (Khao Takiab)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Train Station LibraryStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Huay Mongkol TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mrigadayavan PalaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Chopsticks Hill (Khao Takiab)
- Entry/Admission - Huay Mongkol Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mrigadayavan Palace
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees.
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hua Hin and Cha-am only.
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Pranburi, Phetchaburi, Kuiburi, Prachuab Khirikhan and Hua Hin Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions. This tour is operated only in the afternoon.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Trails (Thailand)
Seoul, South Korea43
This dinner cruise was very nice. Perfect for couples. Nice romantic setting. There are lots of dinner cruises,…
Libby in Cincinnati
Really beautiful and more impressive than we expected.
The entire complex is very impress and more stunning than we expected . It is worth the trip. The buildings just…
Jackson, New Jersey51
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
We really enjoyed the dinner cruise. The food, drinks and all around atmosphere were perfect. It is not one of the…
Great Tour for Pictures
My wife Brenda and I took the Grand Palace and Temple tour through Goway/Asia World Tours. We were in Bangkok for…
Very good summary of temple and palace highlights
This tour is great for the traveler that has limited time in Bangkok just as it is advertised. Enjoyed our…
A great history lesson in ancient thai arts and culture
Experience and enjoy the wonderful bike ride through the Ancient City which is a replicate of all the regions of…
San Angelo, Texas9541
Get some steps in
If you enjoy a good walk, history, and architecture, then this is for you. We especially the antique chinoiserie…
London, United Kingdom12165
Fantastic way to enjoy the scenery with lovely food.
This cruise was recommended by our hotel The Rose Residence. We felt very special and we extremely pleased with…
Elephant Sanctuary was amazing!
We went to the elephant sanctuary in Koh Samui which was supposted by our tourist guide Patrick von Arx, who works…
Cameron & Ann M
Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
The dinner cruise was wonderful and very elegant. It was a perfect way to see much of the incredible architecture…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241