Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
BAN KAO-SAI YOK
SAI YOK - SAI YOK YAI - BAN HIN...
BAN HIN DAD-KANCHANABURI-BANGKOK
- Accommodation on RV River Kwai, meals as mentioned above, coffee, tea & drinking water.
- Transfers and sightseeing tours with English, French or German speaking local guide (together with other cruise members)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Pathom Chedi
- Entry/Admission - Wat Tham Khao Noi
- Entry/Admission - Wat Tham Sua
- Entry/Admission - JEATH War Museum
- Entry/Admission - Prasat Muang Singh Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Tham Kra Sae Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Kaeng Lawa Cave
- Entry/Admission - Hellfire Pass Interpretive Centre
- Entry/Admission - The Thailand-Burma Railway Centre
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Bridge Over the River Kwai
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature for bar and laundry
- Gratuity to crew
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOTincluded in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (4 guests). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, the clients will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- The RV River Kwai carries a maximum of 20 passengers in 10 teakwood cabins (single deck) and operates on a 4 days/3 nights year round program every Monday-Thursday and Thursday-Sunday on both Upstream and Downstream programs alternately.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We have just done the 4 day, 3 night cruise on the RV River Kwai boatboperated by Cruise Asia. Having done something similar in Vietnam and India we felt certain we knew what to expect. We were not dissapointed in the least. The boat itself caters for around 20 passengers and…
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Trails Thailand
History of Kanchanburi
We did our own tour, reading ahead of time and as we walked across the bridge. The area is beautiful and has a dar…
Nice bridge over river Kwai
A beautiful location on the railway it is nice to wake on it and wait for the train to pass through the train passe…
"Enjoyable Way to See Countryside"
Loved going on the boat trip. Would definitely do it again. Could have used much more time at the 'farm' just to …
This dinner cruise was very nice. Perfect for couples. Nice romantic setting. There are lots of dinner cruises, but…
Really beautiful and more impressive than we expected.
The entire complex is very impress and more stunning than we expected . It is worth the trip. The buildings just g…
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
We really enjoyed the dinner cruise. The food, drinks and all around atmosphere were perfect. It is not one of the …
Great Tour for Pictures
My wife Brenda and I took the Grand Palace and Temple tour through Goway/Asia World Tours. We were in Bangkok for o…
Very good summary of temple and palace highlights
This tour is great for the traveler that has limited time in Bangkok just as it is advertised. Enjoyed our seasoned…
A great history lesson in ancient thai arts and culture
Experience and enjoy the wonderful bike ride through the Ancient City which is a replicate of all the regions of Th…
Get some steps in
If you enjoy a good walk, history, and architecture, then this is for you. We especially the antique chinoiserie st…
Fantastic way to enjoy the scenery with lovely food.
This cruise was recommended by our hotel The Rose Residence. We felt very special and we extremely pleased with the…
Elephant Sanctuary was amazing!
We went to the elephant sanctuary in Koh Samui which was supposted by our tourist guide Patrick von Arx, who works …
Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
The dinner cruise was wonderful and very elegant. It was a perfect way to see much of the incredible architecture h…
Informative but overpriced
Our tour guide, John, was very knowledgeable about the sites and the surrounding neighborhoods. But P2000 (about US…
Knowing Thailand since many years the main goal was to make the usual tourist tour with my girlfriend who was visit…
- Wat Phra Pathom Chedi, Wat Tham Khao Noi, and 11 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 4,760 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise
What time does 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise start?
4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise?
How much is 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise?
4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise price starts from £979.21. Discover and book 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise cancellation policy?
4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day RV River Kwai Cruise on Tripadvisor