Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
One hour E-scooter ride through the rice fields along the River Kwai. Small traditional rice fields extend from the south of the River Kwai Bridge and the north of the Kwai Noi River with the Tenasserim Hills in the background. A little coffee break in a café named ’’ out of nowhere ’’...
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1River Kwai BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedOne hour E-scooter ride through the rice fields along the River Kwai. Small traditional rice fields extend from the south of the River Kwai Bridge and the north of the Kwai Noi River with the Tenasserim Hills in the background. A little coffee break in a café named ’’ out of nowhere ’’Read morePass byRiver Kwai
- A little coffee break in a café named ’’ out of nowhere ’’
- E-scooter protection equipment
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai Bridge
- Services of a French speaking guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Safarine Tours
Don’t miss visiting these waterfalls
These are wonderful waterfalls in the spiritual mountain. The hike is easy for first 4 tiers, then become moderatel…
A Hollywood movie in real life
The beauty of the people of Thailand reflects the incredible beauty of its countryside. The atmosphere in this spec…
Erawan National Park
Was an amazing tour. Our guide Thic was so knowledgeable about all the history and areas we went to. He let us enjo…
Wonderful place to visit during December, as there is no rain. Might be quite dangerous during wet day. Not so diff…
Erwan waterfalls , ethical elephants & canoeing
Great day , full of activity. Our guide Tik was very knowledgable & helpful. Bathing the elephants at an ethical c…
Flexible Schedule; Incredible Value; Relaxed Attitutde
One of the few operators in this beautiful part of Thailand that will accommodate younger children. At the last min…
Beautiful water falls to cool off
Bring a bathing suit to join the locals in the small pool or climb the fall. If you like to explore why not take th…
A wanderful road trip with Tic and Ek
We spend 3 days in family with our guide Tic and the driver Ek and it was just amasing ! We fully recommend Tic for…
Interesting places but little explanation
We did the 2-day Discovery B tour with Erawan waterfall, hot spring, local market visit, stay in bamboo hut, elepha…
Friendly service, very nice discoveries, great guide
We spent a couple of days with our guide from Safarine, Eric, and have discovered places we would never have guesse…
Good 2 days tour
Based on the good reviews on tripadvisor, we chose Safarine for our 2 days tour. It was a very good choice. Althoug…
Awesome place, must experience
I had been to Kanchanaburi via train. Its called the death valley because of the tracks and the path is extremely n…
Have you ever tried jet ski? Jet ski in a river? In the river Kwai? Well, run in Kanchanaburi and call Safarine for…
Really good day
We took a one-day tour (S2 : elephant riding, elephant bath, Erawan waterfalls, kayak on river kwai). The morning a…
The best of the best in Thailand !!!
We took a 3 days / 2 nights trip with Safarine back in December 2011 and we have to say this was the best experienc…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about E-scooter through the rice fields
How much is E-scooter through the rice fields?
E-scooter through the rice fields price starts from £24.14. Discover and book E-scooter through the rice fields on Tripadvisor
What is the E-scooter through the rice fields cancellation policy?
E-scooter through the rice fields cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book E-scooter through the rice fields on Tripadvisor
Which company provides E-scooter through the rice fields?
E-scooter through the rice fields is hosted by Safarine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Safarine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book E-scooter through the rice fields on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for E-scooter through the rice fields?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book E-scooter through the rice fields on Tripadvisor