Such stunning beauty attracts lots of attention in the world of travel, and Phi Phi Island has become one of Thailand's hottest destinations. The number of people who descend upon these islands each day could completely overwhelm them, but happily only a small percent of all visitors actually know about the others neighbor beautiful place which UNSEEN and have just a small percent of visitor in Krabi used to touch it before.
If you're going on holiday on your own or with single friends then let’s us
"Mr. Anda Tour and Travel"
Bring you to the super private beach, you will have space for taking pictures horizontally, spent sunning, swimming or exploring.
• There are plenty of diving spots, coral reefs, fish, a lot of sea anemones and snorkel gear (diving masks - life jackets - fins) and security cameras. Professional tour guides pay attention for swimming.
• Lunch Buffet on the shady beach (local food) cooked by local people and seasonal ingredients.
• Sunbathe at Koh Kudu Island Semi-private beach
• Stop at Big Tree Beach (Kien Bay). Watch the giant trees and the Bon forest.
• LAEM HAAD Beach, a beautiful view of the front of Koh Yao Noi.
• Koh Nok, enjoy sightseeing with 5 minute trekking up to the top panoramic sea view.