Krabi to Phi Phi Island Transfer by Ferry
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Transportation service from Krabi To Phi Phi Island by Ferry. Daily boat trips from Krabi to Phi Phi Island 4 times per day by Andaman Wave Master Ferry and Phi Phi Chukit Ferry with a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang and Krabi Town. The ferries start to move from Klong Jirad pier near Krabi Town and across in one and half hour without stopover to Phi Phi Island’s main ferry entry point, Tonsai pier on Phi Phi Don Island from where you can walk easily to your hotel.
- Free transfer from your hotel
- Toilet on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 2 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Do yourself a favor and book a private trip! This was overcrowded and the service was awful!
THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD ON MY TRIP!! They were not prepared at all. Made us take off our shoes before w…
Amazing Experience! I got there early and walked across the street where a family has a roadside reatuarant. I at…
Different experience inside a jungle.
It was something special to take a dip inside a small pond with different colors of water. Really worth.
snorkelling in the paradise of the simillan isles
Really enjoyed this trip staff where great couldn’t do enough for us. I’m not a great swimmer so they arranged a to…
Beautiful day at the similan islands
Snorkelling was amazing, speedboat ride was brilliant, island stops, beaches and water were absolutely stunning. Cl…
A wasted day of my holiday
The location for white water rafting is far from Krabi/Ao nang, it was approx 1.5-2 hours each way for approx 15-20…
Fun tour. Beautiful sites. Ride on the front of the boat to get the full experience but bring sunscreen! The sun is…
Super like the trip!
The overall arrangement is great. It would be better if the duration of the tour can be longer. Stunning island whi…
Nice cruise trip
Very well organized except the long waiting time to get on board and finding coach back to the hotel. All the staff…
A wonderful memorable day
Fantastic value for money considering all the things you get to see and do. The guide, was very knowledgeable and i…
We enjoyed the trip
The adventure and our guide (who spoke enough English to make the journey fun). Adding to the mystique of the place…
Well organised tour with one of the best water for snorkelling
Punctual pickup and professional guide. Plenty of water and small bite food from the organiser. Be prepared to sit …
Explore the old town.
People coming here can explore the old town. There are so many shops selling vintage goods and souvenirs for touris…
Nice tour on spacious boat
We were picked up half an hour late, we didn't get a call or SMS or anything so we were worried they could not find…
Brilliant snorkelling day
Great tour. An incredible add on to our Thailand tour. Brilliant guide and fantastic warm lunch with almost too muc…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241