View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Enjoy a trip by luxury speedboat from Krabi. • Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites. • Explore the beautiful limestone mountains around the bay. • Get to know these 7 significant beach and islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi. • Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs. • Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery. • Explore what's like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful natural that reveals at night. • Enjoy a delightful sunset and BBQ Dinner on the beach.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Poda IslandStop: 7 hours - Admission includedNo matter where in Krabi you happen to be, there is always something or some hidden spots for you to see. Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, sunbathe and also explore the glowing bioluminescent if you happen to be on board on the right day. Explore these 7 significant destinations have their own uniqueness and beauties where you get to swim, snorkel, enjoy relaxing on the beach, swim among bioluminescence at night. Bioluminescent swimming spot, depending on each day’s weather. Itinerary • 12:00pm – 01:30pm Pick up from hotel to pier. • 01:30pm – 02:00pm Depart from pier. • 02:00pm – 07:00pm - Tup Island: One of thailand's unseen highlights, This Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, The sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide. You can walk between Tub Island and Chicken Island on the natural sandbank or relax on the golden sand beach. - Chicken Island : This island has a distinctive rock formation that looks like the head of a chicken. Great location for snorkeling. - Poda Island: A lovely white sandy beach ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling And enjoy great underwater adventures. - Taming Island : Enjoy snorkeling. You can see a lot of fish, coral denitely Nemo!! - Si Islands : Exploring and take a picture around this Island - Pranang Cave : Night snorkeling around here - Railay beach : Buffet BBQ Dinner. And last program on trip is fire shows. • 07:00pm Take you back to the hotel . *The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions* **Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**Read more
- Hotel Transfer
- Dinner , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Poda Island
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
but a bit overcrowded Loved the tour. From the sunset, to the dinner to the plankton. Only turnoff was the overcrowding.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Sandywhite999, General Manager at Krabi 7 Islands Sunset and Bioluminescence Tour Include BBQ Dinner
Responded 4 weeks ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us the details of your fantastic vacation here in Oh-Hoo ! We are happy to know to have packed your holidays with some wonderful memories as you described. We truly appreciate your positive feedback , it has been our pleasure to have you with us. It shall be an honour to welcome you again should your future travel plans bring you back to this breathtaking nation. Until we see you again, wishing you more adventures and happy travels! Sugar
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Different experience inside a jungle.
It was something special to take a dip inside a small pond with different colors of water. Really worth.
snorkelling in the paradise of the simillan isles
Really enjoyed this trip staff where great couldn’t do enough for us. I’m not a great swimmer so they arranged a to…
Beautiful day at the similan islands
Snorkelling was amazing, speedboat ride was brilliant, island stops, beaches and water were absolutely stunning. Cl…
A wasted day of my holiday
The location for white water rafting is far from Krabi/Ao nang, it was approx 1.5-2 hours each way for approx 15-20…
Fun tour. Beautiful sites. Ride on the front of the boat to get the full experience but bring sunscreen! The sun is…
Super like the trip!
The overall arrangement is great. It would be better if the duration of the tour can be longer. Stunning island whi…
Nice cruise trip
Very well organized except the long waiting time to get on board and finding coach back to the hotel. All the staff…
A wonderful memorable day
Fantastic value for money considering all the things you get to see and do. The guide, was very knowledgeable and i…
We enjoyed the trip
The adventure and our guide (who spoke enough English to make the journey fun). Adding to the mystique of the place…
Well organised tour with one of the best water for snorkelling
Punctual pickup and professional guide. Plenty of water and small bite food from the organiser. Be prepared to sit …
Explore the old town.
People coming here can explore the old town. There are so many shops selling vintage goods and souvenirs for touris…
Nice tour on spacious boat
We were picked up half an hour late, we didn't get a call or SMS or anything so we were worried they could not find…
Brilliant snorkelling day
Great tour. An incredible add on to our Thailand tour. Brilliant guide and fantastic warm lunch with almost too muc…
Tour Guide was excellent, beautiful scenery
We recently had the opportunity to take this tour in Krabi and enjoyed ourselves despite less than desirable first …
Very good day !!
The tour was very good for the price. The guide and his team at the top, the very nice kayaking trips, and the deli…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241