Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)Stop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ephesus ToursStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Kuşadası, Aydın, Turkey Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Parking fees: typically around USD $10 per place per group
- Entrance fees: from $5 per person per attraction to $10 per person per attraction
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- According to the new regulations in Turkey, the ministry of transport requires all passengers' full names as on passport, passport numbers and nationality
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Beautiful ruins. Incredible history of the area. Amazing to see this site and hear how it used to be a waterfront city and is now land locked. Be careful the streets are marble slabs and very slippery. Saw one young lady slip and skin her knee. Watch were you step. On a rainy…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ephesus Tours
Worth a visit
Very interesting piece of history to visit. The place is kept very clean. Toilets and restaurant areas spotless. Th…
Starts for Everything
Beautiful pleaces for Christianity Pray area Also you can sightseen historical pleaces never seen before. Greek mpn…
Perfect Day with a Perfect Guide!
Our guide was knowledgable and charming. We learned so much about the sights we saw, the surrounding areas and abou…
Our guide made our Epheseus Tour come alive!
We visited Turkey this October 2019. Our tour was taken care by 'Pick Your Trail '. We saw places like Istanbul Cap…
Excellent Tour to Ephesus, Terrace Houses and the House of the Virgin Mary
Our guide, bus ride, and lunch were all great. Enjoyed the lunch at the rug making school as well. We were on a c…
We booked with Viatours who contracted Achtypis Tours. We loved the reliability of Viatours. Even when our cruise…
Well worth a visit.
I had always wanted to visit here so I was really looking forward to our visit I must say I was not disappointed, …
We took a local bus which drops you at the road up to Ephesus, it’s a bit of a trek to entrance in the hot sun so w…
A 'must see' place
Ephesus is a 'must see' historic place to be visited. One of rarest historical sites in the world. Hosts the home o…
Begum, of Ephesus Tours, is the best! I cant imagine a better private guide for our family of 4.
My wife and son (7) and daughter (9) booked Begum from Ephesus Tours for a full day tour of Ephesus, The museum, an…
Great learning experience
What an excellent place to visit. Really nice ruins. Uncovering new stuff to see. This was our second trip here bri…
Ephesus and Kusadasi
First of all, our tour guide, Begum, was great!! We had a private tour - and she was waiting for us in Kusadasi ri…
Great place to visit! Прекрасне місце, обов'язкове для відвідин в Егеї. Один із найбільших пам'ятників античності,…
Went for walk around here as was interested in knowing more about ephesus and its history. Enjoyed it even though I…
Wear sturdy footwear as the marble a nd stone walk way can be slippy. A wonderful day exploring this ancient site. …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 114 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi
- Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi price starts from £53.56. Discover and book Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private, Custom Half-Day Guided Trip to Ephesus from Kusadasi on Tripadvisor