Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour recommended for travelers who loves archaeology history culture and Christian Heritage. Acropolis of Pergamon had 6 temple dedicated to the paganism gods and goddess. Second largest ancient library located at Pergamon Acropolis. It is also location one of the seven churches of Revelation. Asclepion ancient medical center. Tour Highlights Pergamon Acropolis Asclepion ancient Medical Center
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pergamon Antik KentiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWhose main function was social and cultural as much as it was sacred? Built on a conical hill rising 1,000 feet above the surrounding valley, Pergamum is home to two of the country’s most celebrated archaeological sites: Pergamum’s acropolis and Asclepion are both listed among the top 100 historical sites on the Mediterranean. We will see the famed library, the terrace of the spectacularly sited hillside theater, the main palace, the Altar of Zeus, and the propylaeum of the Temple of Athena. In the early Christian era, Pergamum’s church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.Read more
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Entry/Admission - Pergamon Antik Kenti
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1,5 mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10 – 50 steps. Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited, the order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their steps at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Crossroads Travel
I booked a trip with Crossroads in Jan /20,after looking at many good reviews.My booking agent was Mrs Betul Eren.A…
Riza (guide) and Burak (driver) were great. Riza was very knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. I only wish I’d…
Yavuz Morgul and Crossroads Travel Made Our Honeymoon!
My wife and I visited Turkey for our honeymoon. We traveled around Western Turkey, mostly around the coast. Izmir w…
Long long journey
I went with friends the Travel agent told us 3.5 hours it took 4 hours Coach stopped at Onyx/marble factory we were…
A must-see, vanishing wonder
If you're into ancient ruins and natural wonders, this is an awesome day-trip. The water levels have been declining…
So much more than we could have hoped for
At all levels, the care given and services provided were beyond our expectations. Having limited experience when i…
GO FOR CROSS ROADS/TOUR BIBLICAL/7 CHURHESS/ISTANBUL
Cross Roads does offer quality services. EFFICIENT & FRIENDLY BETUL. From day one I contacted Tours Biblical, Ms.…
Great co-ordination and preferred tour , well mannered tour guides including Pamukkale,Ephesus and capadoccia tours
I have been to many parts of the world with many travel operators. Some of them have gone down on their word by ski…
7 Churches Tour
Definitely enjoyed greatly of the tour with our guide Yavuz Mogul and the friendly driver. He is a knowledgable gui…
A great tour of Ephesus city.
I had a full day tour of Ephesus with Yavuz. He was very polite and accommodating and helped us out in any manner h…
Seven churches tour
Had a great tour with Yavuz Morgul. He really made an effort to study the history of the different chruches and exp…
4 Day tour
I have booked 4D/3N group tour covering Cappadocia, Ephesus & Pamukkale with Crossroads travel. I got to know that …
Amazing view of structure. Beautiful to visit during Spring time. Wear good walking shoes. Have a good set of photo…
Hakan was one of our tourguides on the 2 day tour. He is a true historian, we had a great time. Would definitely …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £25.67* £32.09
Popular: Booked by 719 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
from £33.22* £35.19
Frequently Asked Questions about Pergamon Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Pergamon Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pergamon Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Pergamon Private Tour?
Pergamon Private Tour price starts from £134.35. Discover and book Pergamon Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Pergamon Private Tour cancellation policy?
Pergamon Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pergamon Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Pergamon Private Tour?
Pergamon Private Tour is hosted by Crossroads Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crossroads Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pergamon Private Tour on Tripadvisor