Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MarmarisStop: 8 hours09:00-09:45 Pick ups from the hotels, arrival at the collection point, meeting here with the guide and drivers. Briefing about the program of the day. Departure via Icmeler. Taking a short break along the way for photo opportunities. At this vantage point Icmeler, Marmaris, the bay islands and the harbour are clearly visible. Drive through the forest, over hills and along homesteads. 10:45 Photo break at a second vantage point in the mountains of the Bozburun peninsula with view in to the direction of Dalaman and Fethiye. This break is planned as photo break and information given by the Safari Leader on local life, people of the area. 11:15 Arrival in Ciftlik, a famous bay with a sandy beach inviting us to swim and relax under the Mediterranean sun. We will have 1 1/4 hour for swimming and relax. After this break we continue towards Bayir. One of the most important and famous village in this area. Because of the central location, surrounded on three sides by high mountains with an opening of the Bayir valley to the village Turgut; all roads are crossing here. Today and in ancient times it must be the same. This village is known as a 3000 years old Carian settlement. At the village place of Bayir under the shade of a living witness (2000 years old platan tree) are relicts of the ancient history; marble blocks with inscriptions and architectural parts of an Ionian temple. 13:15 Arrived at the restaurant in Derepinar we will have lunch. Also here is a huge 800 years old platan tree. After the lunch your SafariLeader will introduce you to the beekeeping and honey production in this village and give information about the flora and wildlife of the surrounding area. 14:15 Drive to the waterfalls of Turgut. 14:30 Arrived at the parking place we will take a short walk to the waterfalls along an old watermill on the way. 15:15 Following the visit to the waterfalls we will drive to Turgut village through the fields and homesteads of Turgut valley. 15:35 At Turgut we will visit a typical village house to have a closer insight to the local style of life. 16:05 Drive trough Turgut village to Orhaniye, a famous bay with a sandy beach inviting us to swim and relax under the Mediterranean sun. 16:30 Kizkumu in Orhaniye, with a sandy beach and a little fortificated island just in front of it. We will have ½ hour to enjoy this ideal place for swimming. It is believed that Kizkumu (which translates as maiden sand) has been named after a tale, what will be explained by your guide. 17:00 We get in the vehicles and start driving towards Marmaris through the forest and hilly paths. During the drive, the rugged north wall of a canyon that has been shaped by the pounding waves of winter makes for a striking view. 17:45-18:00 Drop off guests at their hotels starting from Turunc, way back to Marmaris via Icmeler.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Water Gun
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy, Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel
Glorious day up the ravine in 2017
I arrived unaware what to expect a single glaswegian guy on his own the small drive from fetiye was a lovely trip o…
A fantastic day out
Saklikent gorge was absolutely amazing. Managed to walk and climb my way through. Admission was minimal cost Tios …
DEFINITELY THE BETTER BOAT TRIP
We had so much fun on this boat trip. Staff are friendly & captain Jack sparrow was so entertaining. The stop offs …
Pirate ship - unimpressed
Staff were very friendly but this was a priate boat (unlike any boats in the picture) more suited for people wantin…
Went on this as a returning customer last week and didn’t have the best time! One of the staff told my girlfriend t…
Well organised tour, pick up spot on time and boat was clean and not overcrowded. Crew very helpful and pleasant. S…
Excellent day out highly recomended
Had a fabulous day on a great boat and knowledgeable Tui guide. Food, soft drinks, wine and beer were provided free…
Trip says 3 hours but the driving was probably a hour at tops Alot of waiting around after. With a conveniently pl…
Would book again.
Captain was great fun, and cooked a good lunch then came round with extra portions. Would definitely book again if …
Crystal Clear Water
It was a great way to spend the day on the water around Bodrum. The crew was friendly but not overly attentive whi…
We purchased this thinking it would be brilliant for children, as the man on the stool sold it to us for that reaso…
Do it - but some notes to the organiser..
So there is a 6.30am start, but this is because it takes so long to get there. Please bear this in mind when bookin…
Great day out - longer time than stated
I was unsure when booking this which option i should go for, one or two dives as we are technically beginners (we h…
We booked for 3 buggys on the safari We all followed in single file around the terrain Lots of photos being taken…
One of the best places to visit in MARMARIS amazing show so funny and professional The boys know how to entertain y…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 140 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris
What time does Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris start?
Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris on Tripadvisor
How much is Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris?
Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris price starts from £21.76. Discover and book Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris on Tripadvisor
What is the Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris cancellation policy?
Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris?
Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris is hosted by TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ecoventure - Off Road Safari From Marmaris on Tripadvisor