Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
While places like Bwindi or Murchison Falls might be pretty well known, Karamoja and the far northeast are way off the beaten track. The tiniest fraction of tourists visiting Uganda ever make it deep into the Karamoja frontier lands, so you have an utterly wild, unspoilt and authentic adventure through some incredible scenery and amidst some fascinating local communities. We’ve tried to give you some idea of the itinerary below, but to be honest, adventures in this part of the world are unpredictable- this is one for the romantics and the seriously intrepid!
Kampala - Pian Upe Wildlife...
Pian Upe Wildlife Reserve -...
Karimojong village - Mount...
Warrior nomads - Nakapelimoru -...
Kaabong - Ik-tribe - Kidepo...
Kidepo Valley National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pian Upe Game Reserve Headquaters
- Entry/Admission - Pian Upe Game Reserve
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kara-Tunga, Karamoja Safari Camp
it was nice of me to have a safari culture with the trusted safari company .which surely took care of from the dat…
Fantastic place to stay, lovely staff, loved it!
I stayed here with my colleagues for a week for a work trip in which we were travelling around Moroto. The site is …
A warm welcome and a positive vibe !
After a long and dusty day on the motor bike we arrived at Karamoja Safari Camp. We were welcomed enthusiastically …
Great place to add to your motorbike trip!
Couple of weeks ago we departed with a group of 3 motorbikes towards kidepo Valley to explore the nomad warriors tr…
Great location and well run business
The dorm room was perfect for a family of 4. The food was good (children say they had the best pizza in Uganda) an…
This is a great alternative to going on safari. We climbed a mountain and camped for 2 nights with porters and a gu…
2 day hike on Mt Kadam
Fantastic hike through the forest with stunning views. Rainy season had started which made the trek a bit more cha…
African Rock S00
BEST ACCOMMODATION IN MOROTO
We enjoyed our stay at Kara Tunga safari Camp with my partners. This was the second time am sleeping at the facilit…
3 days 3 peaks Mt Moroto Trek
" And into the Mountain I go, To loose my mind and Find my Soul." Thank you Theo Vos for this adventur…
I stayed in the tent and it was very interesting experience. Very comfortable and clean. The staff is very friendly…
2 night stay at Kara-Tunga
Super helpful host Theo, gave us lots of information about hikes and the area. Rooms were clean, breakfast was grea…
Great destination to explore, relax and enjoy Karamoja
Kara-Tunga camp is an oasis in Moroto and an ideal starting point to explore Mount Moroto and Karamoja. The camp of…
Best holiday in 2020
We spent 3 nights at Kara-Tunga and felt like not returning to the rat race. The staff were very helpful and friend…
Very nice room with hot water. Very nice decoration. Food delicious (especially the breakfast!). Adorable and prof…
Bet Group Accommodation in Moroto!
We had a group of 6 people stay at Kara-Tunga and had the best experience! The staff was so professional and welcom…
- Pian Upe Game Reserve Headquaters, Pian Upe Game Reserve, and 9 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari
- 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari price starts from £1,438.20. Discover and book 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 7 Days Karamoja Bus Group Safari on Tripadvisor