Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Volcanoes National Park is the Rwanda section of the more extended Virunga Conservation named named after the chain of nine volcanoes which make its territory, including Karisimbi (4.507 m), Bisoke, Sabinyo, Muhavura. The altitude ranges from 2400 m to the 4.000 and above of the peaks. Enjoy your gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
Arrival and Transfer to Hotel in...
Transfer to Volcanoes National...
Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Wild Jungle Trails Safaris
Unforgettable gorilla adventure
we have just returned from a fantastic safari arranged by Moses from Wild Jungle Trails Safari . He was very helpfu…
We had a wonderful time in Uganda with Fred.
We had a wonderful time in Uganda with Fred. He was a great guide and very dependable. Very polite, extremely knowl…
This has been what I call the trip of a lifetime
This has been what I call the trip of a lifetime , through Wild Jungle Trails Safari , my best friend and I were ab…
Thank you Wild Jungle Trails Safari for a wonderful time.
We enjoyed all of our safaris. Moses was an excellent driver,our accommodations and food were all excellent.Uganda …
Amazing Experience and Best Driver/ Guide Ever
The safari went so well, I would never have imagined such an experience. The journey was very comfortable and the d…
Amazing trip plus services
My family and I got the best services. Our guide donna made us feel so comfortable, we really enjoyed.I can't wait …
Perfect safari tour operator!
We started to look for midrange safari tour and found the website of Wild Jungle Trails Safaris. We asked a lot of …
The lodges were all of a good or excellent quality
We visited 4 national parks. The lodges were all of a good or excellent quality. Staff were unfailingly helpful and…
My wife and I went on a tour of Uganda and I must say that it was a happy choice. During the preparation of the tou…
I did 2 tailormade safaris with them – to bwindi/kibale and to queen elizabeth np. both were amazing! and twaha is …
I would not go with anyone else! Highly recommend Twa and his company!
Wild Jungle Trails customized a tour for me in Rwanda and Uganda. It was very well organized, and was given exactly…
Truly amazing experience, and with the best guide ever!
Twaha drove to Kigali, Rwanda to pick up a friend and I to do gorilla trekking in Uganda. He was organized and on …
Perfect trip and company!
Went to Bwindi to go Gorilla trekking. The trip couldn’t have been any better, the journey was comfortable, swift a…
Unforgettable experience, impeccable organisation.
Our guides Twaha and George made our stay in Uganda and Ruanda unforgettable. Twaha is so well connected and has …
Wonderful efforts and hospitality by Guide Twaha. Great Vehicle and transport Management. Good choice of accomodati…
- Kigali, Volcanoes National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari
- 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari price starts from £2,414.45. Discover and book 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari is hosted by Wild Jungle Trails Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Jungle Trails Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari - mid-Range Safari on Tripadvisor