Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
The Golden Bridge (Vietnamese: Cầu Vàng) is a 150-metre-long (490 ft) pedestrian bridge in the Bà Nà Hills resort, near Da Nang, Vietnam. It is designed to connect the cable car station with the gardens (avoiding a steep incline) and to provide a scenic overlook and tourist attraction. The bridge loops nearly back around to itself, and has two giant stone hands (constructed of fibreglass and wire mesh) designed to appear to support the structure.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Golden BridgeStop: 6 hours - Admission included9:30 am: Check in and reach BaNa Hills via Cable Cars: After finishing the first cable car, you will visit The Golden Bridge - which has the most exotic structure and also the world most prominent pedestrian bridge highlighted by the British Guard newspaper, France wine cellar, Le Jardin D'amour (consists of 9 gardens) and Linh Ung pagoda. Continue 2nd cable car to visit the French village (enjoy street music, watch Art's statue), Campanile, Nine floor, Goddess Shrine, Tombstone temple, Linh Phong Monastery.... About 12:00 pm: Having lunch at restaurant (Bufftet)- Join the fantasy park with walking in Fairy Forest, discover the dinosaur park, play the 5D wild west... 15:00 return to cable cars and leaving BaNa Hills 16:45 - 17:45 Our minivan brings you back to your hotel and finish the tourRead more
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Buffet lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- 750.000vnd of cable car tickets
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Personal items
- Wax Museum tickets
- The listed price does not include a pick up from Intercontinental Resort, extra $ 20 US added.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi an local tour
Hai Van Gate - Historical point between Danang and Hue
When you travel from Danang to visit Hue, this must be the major transition point for tourist. It has a history for…
Very Reliable service.
Picked up on time and taken directly to the base of the Golden Bridge. We had to delay our pick up so contacted our…
An excellent way to understand the history of a very unique place of Vietnam!
Just WOW! I was blown away by the scale of the show and actually felt like I was going back in time. It gave me a…
Great Service. Great value.
The private tour price worth it. The guide is very nice and helpful. Arrived on time and wait for us to complete th…
They're not lying when they say 'most beautiful show in the world'
The costumes, the dances and the light shows are amazing, there is so much variety in different designs and styles …
We booked everything on the website, our driver was at the arrivals door and it was a short stroll to the car. The …
Very enjoyable Hue day trip with Minh
Our driver Minh arrived early at the hotel lobby to pick us up for the day trip. He planned the day very well and e…
A visual feast!
Breathtaking and worthy of the title best show in the world! You won’t be disappointed. Creative excellence. .
We visit myson and marble mountain, visit was great, nice place, tour guide Ms Su very kind and good knowledge. Dri…
I saw this in June and OMG it was absolutely amazing! I am english speaking so I couldn't understand what they were…
Large scale entertainment
After watching a water puppet show while in Vietnam, Dear Husband had lowered his expectations ahead of the Hoi An …
Trip to Hue
We 3 ladies went to Hue on a day trip with Mr Chau company, It was a fantastic day we had a very safe and cautious…
A wonderful tourist opportunity
We had a wonderful time at the Golden Hands and Ba Na Hills tour. There are spectacular views from the cable cars,…
Although it took the venue 30 mins to locate our tickets (something to do with Trip Advisor and the venues communic…
Hoi An spectacular
Breathtaking portrayal of Hoi An’s Heritage. Cast of several hundred with amazing lights and shifting scenery. Bett…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An
Which attractions will I visit with Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An on Tripadvisor
How much is Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An?
Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An price starts from £59.98. Discover and book Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An on Tripadvisor
What is the Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An cancellation policy?
Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An?
Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An is hosted by Hoi an local tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi an local tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Bridge trip and buffet lunch in the Bana Hills from Hoi An on Tripadvisor