Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Such an amazing experience. We got to see the central market and see how the locals sell their food from fruit, vegetables and seafood. Got to fish with a net by hand. We caught lots of fish. Then a lady came with a small bamboo round boat. She took us around the water coconut…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hoian Eco Coconut Tour
Would recommend . A great experience
We were picked up by our guide Spring who was very friendly and informative, we went to the market first to look …
Eco Coconut Tour
We were picked by our tour guide Ngoc who was very friendly and professional. Great tour started off with a tour of…
Cooking the different Vietnamese foods
Had such a great time and experienced so many different things and flavours the cooking part was my favourite and w…
Very nice tour
We can highly recommend this tour. Anh was a really friendly tour guide. We enjoyed the bicycle tour very much and …
Fabulous morning walking around the markets, understanding more about local life. Basket boat were great fun and de…
Cooking class and basket boat
I went with my girlfriend and it was sooo much fun! We learned a lot, got to eat amazing food and we also went fish…
Excellent - Fun - Unique
Had a fantastic day today with Tina and all of the staff. Perfectly pitched in every way. Loved the boat ride, tho…
Trifecta! Markets, Bamboo Boat's and cooking class
Great value for money! Highly recommended! I booked this tour, 2 hours before it started. I got a quick response ba…
Very fun !!
It was a very fun tour! We ride bycicles, water caw, basket boat. Good experience! Lunch was also good. Ivan eat Vi…
First Rate Tour
This was a great tour from start to finish, and we cooked (with significant guidance) the best Vietnamese food we h…
Street food tour
Tonight we enjoyed a street food tour with Ahn. The tour was very informative and we were able to learn so much abo…
A must do
The Guide and cook are so polite and speak good English. We loved the food, everything was fresh cooked and there a…
My husband and I attended the cooking class without much expectations and were highly surprised by how fun this tou…
Fun and delicious experience
We had the pleasure of being guided by Anh which showed us many good delicious food options, all the food was reall…
Amazing cook and eat!
Amazing food... slower paced and cooking separated by enjoying dishes when they were fresh and hot. The ingredients…
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 247 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 234 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Eco - Photography Tour
- Eco - Photography Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Eco - Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Eco - Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- Eco - Photography Tour price starts from £29.95. Discover and book Eco - Photography Tour on Tripadvisor
- Eco - Photography Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Eco - Photography Tour on Tripadvisor