Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visiting Ba Na Hills, not only can you enjoy the beautiful landscape and great atmosphere but also participate in various types of entertainment. - Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills : The image of a yellow bridge supported by giant hands only appeared on social networks not long ago but immediately attracted the community. -Ba Na Hills Cable car : As Ba Na Hills is located at the peak of Chua Mountain, the only way to reach there is via cable car. Ba Na Hills’ cable car system is one of the most impressive ten-cable-car lines in the world, so it is an attraction itself. -Le Jardin d’Amour – The Paradise of Flowers : With an area of nearly 21,000 m2, the Le Jardin D’amour is also known as the love flower garden with different kinds of flowers, tropical and temperate species. -Ba Na Hills Linh Ung Temple -Ba Na Hills Debay Ancient Wine Cellar Ba Na Hills French Village : After visiting Debay Ancient Wine Cellar, you can enjoy the lunch at any restaurants, then start exploring the French village.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ba Na HillsStop: 8 hours - Admission included07h00 – 08h00: Pick up at HOTEL. Depart to Ba Na Hills. 09h00: Arrive at the cable car station Suoi Mo, up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records. 09h30: Freedom check-in the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visit the Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay use the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na. The tour guide will take guests to visit Fantasy Park, join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House... 11h30: Have lunch buffet at Restaurant 12h30: Freedom to rest. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay 14h30: Return to cable car station and back to Da Nang 15h00: Shopping Local Specialities. Send - off at HOTEL. Goodbye, see you again!Read more
- Bottled water
- Cable car
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal drink during meals, visit Wax Statue Museum fees, coin games.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Victoria Tour
Scam or organisational problem
Please give me contact details for Tripadvisor customer service so I can file a complaint. Your booking was not acc…
Giant Swing was Great
We did Giant swing at this place. The safety measure taken by the team were good and reliable. Overall it was great…
Came at night
We had ordered a tour 8 AM, as the picture says, but they came 4:30 AM. Of course we were ain’t ready, and we still…
Loved the fairy walk and the white sand dunes
My driver arrived 30min late. Dropped us off at the fairy walk and just told us go down there nothing about how far…
Terrible tour: Driver had very little English and was extremely rude and aggressive
No description on what we were doing, he just dropped us off at each place and said “be back in 30mins”. My flip fl…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 279 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 172 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise”
What time does BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” start?
BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise”?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” on Tripadvisor
How much is BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise”?
BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” price starts from £50.82. Discover and book BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” on Tripadvisor
What is the BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” cancellation policy?
BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book BA NA HILLS : “Road To Wonderland - Entertainment Paradise” on Tripadvisor