5 Days Central Of Vietnam
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Centre of Vietnam is the longest region of the country with over 1.000 kms from North to South. This region is encircled by mountains forming a natural border with Lao. Even if the Centre is less famous than Ha Noi, the Ha Long Bay or Ho Chi Minh City, it offers a very rich patrimony. Indeed, the Centre of Vietnam counts for four of the five national wonders registered to the UNESCO. Those are usually remains of the glorious past of Annam, the name given to this region under the French colonization.
Da Nang – Arrival (-/-/-)
Da Nang – Ba Na Hills (B/L/-)
Da Nang - Hoi An – Contact Ann...
Hoi An – Foodie tour (B/L/-)
Hoi An - Da Nang - Departure...
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels. (check-in time: 14:00, check-out time: 12:00)
- Hotel pick-up and return by new air-condition minivan
- All entrance fees mentioned
- Mineral water
- Stationed English speaking tour guides
- Valid till 31 Dec 2020Join in a group tour of maximum 10 persons.
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10%, 6 – 10 years old: 50% (sharing bed with parents)
- Air tickets
- Vietnam visa
- All others services not mentioned in inclusion
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharge and Compulsory dinner on 24 + 31 Dec surcharge will be advised and added by Hoi An Express
- Surcharge if you are traveling on: 23 Dec 19, 20+27 Jan 20, 27 Apr 20, 21 Dec 20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- SUBJECT TO PRICE CHANGES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic and weather conditions (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients.
- Rate subject to change depending upon gasoline prices etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi An Express
Best fun in Ho Chi Minh
I was nervous at first about traveling through the city traffic but our drivers and guide were so skilled at manoeu…
A villa to ourselves, 2 expansive rooms with air conditioning availability, although breezes were always available.…
Saigon shopping tour
We booked this tour as we like shopping but had little time to search ourselves, our guide was fantastic in showlin…
Private airport transfer to Ho Chi Minh city
They were there to meet me on time and waited patiently for me to get through customs. The minivan was clean and c…
Nice temples, disappointing hike
I was mostly interested in the hike and unfortunately it was the less interesting part of the tour. We went first …
The driver arrived well before our pick up time even if our journey started at 5am. The drive was smooth and quicke…
I would absolutely use their services again. My driver was polite and waited for me while I cleared customs. I do r…
Very good service & punctual
Service and price very reasonable. Driver was already waiting for us as we walked out of airport, he was very help…
Good trip to airport
Shuttle was on time, clean, comfortable and safe. Got us to air port in plenty of time...would highly recommend.
Terrible company!! Bus doesn’t arrive on time. Extremely unprofessional. Order private driver and save yourself stress.
I wouldn’t recommend this bus service to anyone. I ordered the bus for a 5 am pickup from Hoi An to go to the airpo…
DO NOT BOOK!!!
They picked up me late without notice. Driver was impolite and forced me walk a long distance even I book the exact…
Do not book. Terrible company. A 25 minute transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An takes 90 minutes. On the first trip, o…
Couple from Australia
Great service.. I would definitely recommend and use again..modern air conditioned car .. very comfortable..
We booked the transfer, received confirmation, and the driver was there on time with a clean vehicle.
Superb from start to finish
My wife and I ( both in our late 60s) did the 10 day Indo China tour booked through Tour Radar. Our experience was …
- Da Nang, Ba Na Hills, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241