Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The BaNa mountain is one of the most beautiful mountains of Da Nang with the Marble Mountains and Son Tra Mountain. It belongs to Truong Son Mountains, located in Hoa Ninh Commune, from Da Nang 25 km to the southwest. Joining BaNa Hills tour from Da Nang will make your trip more exciting. BaNa Hills is situated about 37 km west of Da Nang center, at an altitude of 1.487 m compared to sea level, with an sightseeing area of approximately 1 km square. In BaNa, visitors will feel the four seasons in a day: Morning – Spring, Noon – Summer, Afternoon – Fall, and Evening – winter. Visitors to BaNa Hills not only enjoy the fresh and clean air, but also admire the beautiful landscapes that are rarely found at other tourist places. Therefore, BaNa hills is also known under the name “heaven scenery”.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ba Na HillsStop: 9 hours - Admission included7:45 am: We will pick you up at the rendezvous from 7.45 to 8.00 PM, and then we go to Ba Na Hills – “Sa Pa of the Central”, at an altitude of 1,487 m above the sea level. 9:00 am: You will be carried to the peak by the cable car system that won 4 World’s Records (longest one-wire sling; the longest distance between each station; the longest unpatched wire; and finally the heaviest cable roll), admire the epic view and enjoy the fresh air here. Walking around or taking the funicular train to Linh Ung Pagoda, Debay wine cellar, Le Jardin D’Amour (the Flower Garden of Love) and The golden bridge or vietnam hand bridgeare also the good options for you after arriving Ba Na are also the good options for you after arriving Ba Na. The next destination of your trip in Ba Na is The Fantasy Park – the world-class indoor amusement park. You can experience many thrilling rides and games such as water slide-way, love wheel, fire race and ghosts’house. You can also buy the entrance ticket to visit the unique Wax Museum in Vietnam. 12:00 pm: You will take a rest and have buffet as lunch in Hoa Lan Restaurant – Hoa Sen Club, with more than 100 Asian and European delisious dishes. 1:00 pm: Besides, feel free to visit the holy places in Ba Na: the Linh Tu Temple, the Temple of Mother Nature, the Belfry, the Phong Tu Tower, or the French village. From this area, all the scenery of Ba Na – Quang Nam’s nature is below your feet. 2:30 pm: We say good bye to Ba Na and get back to the cable car station and return to Danang 5:00 pm: We will go back to your places in Danang. We hope this tour will bring you many unforgettable memories and joyful moments. See you again!Read more
- Pick-up and Drop-off car service
- Experienced and enthusiatic tourist guide
- Return cable-car ticket: 650.000 VND/pax
- The funicular railway ticket
- Buffet ticket with more than 100 dishes: 205.000 VND/pax
- Bottled water (1 bottle/pax)
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- The Wax Museum ticket: 100.000 VND/pax
- Personal costs that are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- Duration: 9h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 175 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery
- Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery on Tripadvisor
- Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery price starts from £52.24. Discover and book Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery on Tripadvisor
- Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Bana Hills – The Road To Heaven Scenery on Tripadvisor