Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Quite a few old sites still exist in Da Nang. Most are overgrown with brush, of have been converted to Vietnamese military facilities. There is an old Air Force/Army communication site located about half way up Monkey Mountain that is still relatively intact. There are still two huge "Tropo" billboard radio antennas standing that were part of a comm link to Pleiku. You can drive by the site and take a peek, but dont go wandering inside the compound as its used by a Viet Telecom company as a Cell tower site. At the top of the mountain you can find an old Helo pad and what remains of a HAWK SAM missile battery site. The Vietnamese have placed a sign at the entrance describing it as an "American Air Base" even though its only several acres in size. Also near the top is the old Marines MACS (and AF) Air Control radar site which is now being actively used by the Vietnamese.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byDa Nang Online Travel - Day Tours
- 1Han River BridgeStop: 55 minutesSee details
- 2Bac My An MarketStop: 55 minutesSee details
- 3The Marble MountainsStop: 45 minutesSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours
beautiful and historical
This place is very beautiful and historical. I love nature, but I have recently started touring historical spaces, …
The tour was great, our guide spoke English very well. The transport van was nice, clean and cool. The tour took y…
The worst experience we’ve had in Vietnam. We fell asleep so I’m not even sure if we stopped at either of the place…
Beautiful Golden Bridge on Bana Hill
Loved this place, atmosphere cool and green. Many beautiful flowers and structures for instagram worthy shots. Than…
Group & family trip at Bana hill
It was a wonderful place, the Golden Bridge at Bana Hill from Danang City in Vietnam. Tourist guide little slow in …
I took 2 tours with Da Nang Online Travel, to Ba Na Hills and Hoi An with a stop at a riverside village. The experi…
Excellent day in Da Nang/Ba Na Hills
We had a Excellent Day with Mr. David our tour guide in Ba Na Hills and Sun World. Mr. David was extremely informat…
David is a great guide
David, our guide, is very knowledgeable. We did 3 tours in total with them. The first one was to Hoi Van pass with …
Ba Na Hills ....
good and beautiful place to visit..it is a must visit location when in da nang. exp. longest cable cart rides from…
I hired a guide for the day l was picked up at 8am from the koi resort in hoi an ,it was an all day trip to visit t…
See the country
Driver was polite and on time. The car was modern and well maintained. Driving was excellent and felt very comforta…
NOT TO BE MISSED
This was an awesome day trip...... lots of walking, lots of stairs but really worthwhile...... well worth the effor…
It's awful service!
We have booked VIP Van transfer from Hoian to Hue. On the travel day, The van didin't come to pick us at the meetin…
A unique experience
Not to be missed. Unfortunately the weather was not very cooperative very heavy mist. However it was still worth a …
Marvelous Visit to Central Vietnam, Thanks to Wonderful Tour Guide
Enjoyed the trip to Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue & the Ba Na Hills led by David Duong, our tour guide, who is dedicated, pa…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 175 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Da Nang farming tour and local food experience
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Da Nang farming tour and local food experience on Tripadvisor
- Da Nang farming tour and local food experience price starts from £37.58. Discover and book Da Nang farming tour and local food experience on Tripadvisor
- Da Nang farming tour and local food experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Da Nang farming tour and local food experience on Tripadvisor
- Da Nang farming tour and local food experience is hosted by Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Da Nang farming tour and local food experience on Tripadvisor