Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Day trip to Wadi Rum from Aqaba. Join us on an adventure to this hauntingly beautiful valley, the largest and most magnificent of Jordan’s desert landscapes. Have a 4-wheel safari drive and see the Seven Pillars of Wisdom Mountain and some awe-inspiring rock formations, some of which bear ancient inscriptions and art.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Best Shore Trips - Private Tours
Poor Guide and Organization
I booked a tour with Jordanian tours (not a ship tour). We waited in the port for 2 hours for wrong directions had…
First class services for a great Petra tour.
We booked a private Petra tour for 4 persons with Best Shore Trips. Aqaba was a stop on a cruise from Italy to Duba…
Great sights, Poor communication from the guild.
Great sights, Poor communication from the guild. We were picked up from the cruise port and promptly on our way to…
Best Day Ever!!!!
There are not enough descriptive words to describe our fantastic day trip to the Lost City of Petra and The Wadi Ru…
Jordan Daily Tours - Petra and Wadi Rum
We are on a world cruise and one of the ports of call was Jordan. We arrange a day tour through Jordan Daily Tours …
Petra and Wadi Rum -Best Shore trips
Well what a superb day trip.After a smooth booking process from our home in New Zealand 4 of us arrived on the crui…
Visited 18 countries and this was the best tour
Absolutely amazing. Picked up from Aquaba. Our driver was great. Very good English and a great sense of humour. …
Petra - Wadi Rum Tours
Tours were excellent. Our driver, Yazn, was excellent and communicated with all of us. He was knowledgeable. The gu…
Aqaba to Petra day trip
Yes we had a fantastic day trip to Petra, Everything was well organized from the moment we set foot of the cruise …
Petra in a day!!
Thanks to Joseph & his partner, 12 of us onboard Nautica had a wonderful day in Petra. Although most of us had been…
Excellent service, excellent driver!
We took the Petra trip from from our cruise ship in Aqaba. Best Shore Trips had such good prices for the trip that…
Trip to hell!
Booked a shore excursion to Dead Sea and we got a maniac driver 120-140 kmh on two lane roads, passing everything o…
Private Tour from Oman Port to Petra
To our friends in Jordan We had the best tour to Petra with Jordan Shore Trips, we were collected at the Port at t…
Amazing Petra and Wadi Rum
What an amazing day. We arrived in Aqaba on the cruise liner Oceania Nautica. I had arranged with Best Shore Tri…
Petra and Wadi Rum
We did a day trip to Petra and Wadi Rum with Best Shore Trips from a cruise ship docked in Aqaba. We had a group of…
- Wadi Rum Protected Area, Best Shore Trips - Private Tours
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Wadi Rum from Aqaba
- Wadi Rum from Aqaba cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wadi Rum from Aqaba on Tripadvisor
- Wadi Rum from Aqaba is hosted by Best Shore Trips - Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Shore Trips - Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wadi Rum from Aqaba on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Wadi Rum from Aqaba on Tripadvisor