The JETT tour bus 'Aqaba-Wadi Rum-Aqaba' has three collection points from which the bus departs; The Mövenpick Tala Bay at 08:30 am and Diver’s Village at 08:45 am, followed by the JETT offices at 09:00. The bus then starts making its way to Wadi Rum with an estimated arrival time of 09:30. The bus leaves from Wadi Rum at 18:30 and arrives at Aqaba at 20:00
Make sure to experience:
• Dive Centers: take advantage of your proximity to the infamous Red Sea and explore the unbeatable underwater life found just minutes away from the shore.
• Water Activities: have some fun in the sun with a wide variety of water sports available to the visitors of Aqaba.
• Glass Bottomed Boat: For those of you who prefer to keep their feet dry, all the deep-sea wonders can be viewed through a glass-bottomed boat or by submarine.
• Um Fruth Rock Bridge: one of the most popular sites in Wadi Rum, this arch offers picturesque views of Wadi Rum.
• Wadi Rum Hot Air Balloon: take flight over one of the most beautiful deserts on earth in your own private hot air balloon.
• Lawrence Spring: named after T.E. Lawrence, aka Lawrence of Arabia, who famously made this area his military base and home.
• 4x4 Guided Jeep Tours: one of the best ways to see everything Wadi Rum has to offer. The tour will drive you through all the major sites of Wadi Rum including all the movie set locations from the movie "The Martian".