We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. Arrive at the rehearsal studio and meet your instructor before getting dressed in a kimono to kick off the experience. (20 min)
2. Lean the basic moves and the use of the sensu fan. (15 min)
3. Watch a demonstration performed by the instructor. (5 min)
4. Practice a simple piece while following the instructor's moves and receiving tips from them. Then, you can show off your newly-learned moves while dancing side-by-side with the instructor during the final performance of the piece. Pay close attention to every movement of your body and dance with elegance and style! (50 min)
5. Take pictures to commemorate the experience before changing clothes to conclude the session. (15min)
Rehearsal studio in Arakawa Tokyo
Facility usage fee
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Children aged under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.