• Take advantage of the admission-free observation deck! The skyscrapers shooting up through the center of Tokyo really is a sight to see.
• Walk the old, narrow back streets of Shinjuku and get a glimpse of Showa period (1926-1989) Japan.
• If you are lucky, you might catch Godzilla destroying the town!
• Enjoy an efficient tour of Shinjuku's labyrinth with the help of your otomo tour guide!
• Skyscrapers of Shinjuku
You otomo tour guide will take you to see public art in the area surrounding the station and show you a secret location to take great photographs of the towering skyscrapers.
• Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Deck
Enjoy the magnificent view of Tokyo from the Government Building's observation deck, free of charge!
• Omoide Yokocho
Take photographs of Shinjuku's Showa period (1926-1989) memory lane, filled with good people and good food.
• Kabukicho and Godzilla Road
Take photos of gleaming neon lights, Godzilla's head lurking around roof tops and eccentric robots.
Visit the Showa period retro streets and a beautiful shrine nearby.