This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tokyo Station Marunouchi Ekimae Hiroba, 1-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda 100-0005 Tokyo Prefecture
1. Station Building Post Box: The tour to explore the hidden attraction of Tokyo Station starts here at a rare post box. This post box was made imitating the red-brick station building which is an important cultural heritage.
2. The Chuo Line Kilometer Zero Sign: This spot is really unique. Tokyo Station is the terminal station of many lines and there are signs at each platform of 0km which shows it is the starting point of that line.
3. Ekibenya Matsuri: The Japanese culture: Ekiben, a lunch box that you eat on the train. There are many Ekibens using iconic foods of each region in Japan. You will be surprised how rich the Japanese food culture is if you look around the store!
4. Hamaguchi Prime Minister Assassination Spot: Tokyo Station has been playing an important role as the transportation base but there was also a historic event here. About 90 years ago, the prime minister back then was attacked here at Tokyo Station.
5. Nakama-no-Zo Statue: There is also a piece of arts in Tokyo Station! It is a sculpture of three women curved by a famous sculptor.
6. Keiyo Line Concourse Stained Glass: There are more works of arts in Tokyo Station. This one is a huge and beautiful stained glass! It was actually removed during the repair work but there was a lot of calls from the station users and finally, this stained glass was put back. You can tell how popular this glass is!
7. Silver Bell Square: This spot is famous as a meeting spot. The symbolic mark is the silver bell. There is a secret why a bell is adopted as the mark. Ask your guide if you want to know and solve the secret! There are many fashionable shops around it.
8. GRANSTA: This is an area with many souvenir shops and restaurants in an underground mall. There are souvenirs from all over Japan unique to each area so you don’t have to worry about souvenir if you come here! There are also other unique shops like Ramen street and character street!
9. Hara Prime Minister Assassination Spot: This is also a spot where the prime minister of the time was attacked and killed. There is still a monument at the place of the event.
10. The South and North Domes: There is a vast space if you look after getting through the gate. This dome is not the original version but the details of the gorgeous ornaments are elaborately reproduced and are worth visiting!
Duration: 3 hours