This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The skills of a craftsman that create beautiful Japanese sweets, in a space filled with the Naramachi atmosphere! Established in 1913, Nakanishi Yosaburo Nara Sweets is an old Japanese sweet shop located among the traditional machiya townhouses in Naramachi. Valuing traditional flavors and a creator’s mind, putting time and effort into making Japanese sweets that express the passing four seasons has been the secret to their popularity. Now exclusive to this program, you can enjoy the experience of both making and sampling sweets in a private room that is usually not open to the public. After making two kinds of raw sweets and one kind of dried sweet, please truly enjoy the craftsman’s recommended “marriage” of Japanese sweets and Japanese sake.
- You'll start atNakanishiYosaburo 寧楽菓子司 中西与三郎23 Wakidochō, Nara, 630-8337, Japan10 minutes walk from Kintetsu Nara station 15 minutes walk from JR Nara stationSee address & details
- 1Naramachi Nakanishi YosaburoStop: 90 minutesMaking Japanese sweets that express the passing four seasons has been the secret to their popularity.Read more
- You'll end atNakanishiYosaburo 寧楽菓子司 中西与三郎23 Wakidochō, Nara, 630-8337, Japan10 minutes walk from Kintetsu Nara station 15 minutes walk from JR Nara stationSee address & details
NakanishiYosaburo 寧楽菓子司 中西与三郎, 23 Wakidochō, Nara, 630-8337, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Ingredients for making Japanese sweets, drinks, interpreter
- Personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nara Visitors Bureau
Muhammad Hilmi M00
Strolling along the park
Spend 1/2 day here. once you reached the station, exit and take the 1 day pass that cost your Y500. Alternatively t…
Up Close & Personal With The Deer
It was an amazing experience for my family. People of all ages will love interacting with the deer at Nara Park. We…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241