1. Pick-up at Designated Hotels or Check-in at ChulaChula Shop
2. Reception and Departure for Starting Point
Enter the shop and have your reservation checked then receive your free rental equipment for this activity.
3. Arrival at Starting Point and Introduction to Paddle Boarding
After a 15-minute car ride to the starting point, learn the basic techniques on how to balance and row on a SUP from a licensed instructor.
Start by kneeling down on the paddleboard while learning to balance and row along the shores. Once you get used to it, slowly stand up on the board. It may be unstable at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can sail away at ease.
5. SUP Experience
After practicing, cross the shores and paddle along the pristine waters of Ishigaki while you wait for the for the perfect moment to see the sunset.
6. Golden Hour Sunset Viewing
Drop anchor at the best spot and sit astride the board as you witness the exquisite wash of pinks and russets in the sky as the sun sets over the horizon.
7. Return to the Beach
8. Drop-off at Designated Hotels or Check-out from ChulaChula Shop