Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Weston Wetland ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYou will arrive at the Weston Wetlands around 4PM. After a quick safety briefing and some refreshments, it's time to hop on the boat for the first river cruise of the evening. The first cruise is all about wildlife as you will have the opportunity to see the long nose proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, and more on this beautiful jungle river. The first boat ride ends as you head back to the headquarters under one of Borneo's famous sunsets. Back at the headquarters, enjoy a buffet style dinner of local cuisine. Once you're good and full, you will hop back on the boat and head up river to look for fireflies. On the right evenings, you will find trees filled with thousands of fireflies all flashing in unison in a spectacular display.Read more
- Dinner of Malay cuising
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Hotels in Kota Kinabalu City)
- Entry/Admission - Weston Wetland Park
- Additional charge for outskirt hotel Pickup/drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Although the tour required a long drive from the cruise ship it was WELL worth the time spent in the van with Eric, a careful driver and guide, and Daphne, another guide. They were right on time at the port and off we went to see the Proboscis Monkeys on the Weston River. A stop…
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Top Peak Travel
Slightly differences between culture, but it is worth to explore and discover them.
Travelling is one of the enjoyable activities for most of us. One of the crucial things to improve is waiting for c…
2 great days in Borneo with Top Peak
Great experience with Top Peak over two days. We did rafting/zip line one day and a private Mt Kinabalu/Poring Hot…
2N3D stay at Kinabatangan River
While few details were provided about the activity at time of booking, it turned to be a great experience. We were …
KOTA KINABALU - 4 DAYS TOUR
Enjoyed most of the outdoor activities like water rafting, atc, sipling etc,. Lunch provided were good. Bus drive…
magnificent guide service with unforgettable wildlife experience
i spent 5 days start from Sandakan and finished in Telupid with guide Charles. he was so great on wildlife knowledg…
Best tour company i have ever worked with!!
Hands down such an amazing team from booking the trip to during the trip and even months after i have asked there h…
9 nights tour - Borneo explorer
Wow! Amazing tour which did not disappoint! From start to finish, Charles our tour guide made us feel very welcome …
Kota Kinabalu Cooking Class
It was a really amazing experience, we spent some time on a local market, everything was explained to us, we could …
Firstly, I must say Nick from Top Peak Travel went out of his way, over & above to make this happen. I had wanted t…
We just had the best experience with Marianna, Florian and Charles. The market visit was fantastic. Opened our eyes…
A trip to Kinabatangan River
The trip included collection from and return to Sandakan airport, transfer to the Kinabatangan river, overnight acc…
10 days adventure on Borneo - with our guide Charles. We loved the whole experience.
We were visiting Borneo as a part of our honeymoon. Our guide Charles was not only helpful and knowledgeable about …
Experience the jungle with ease
What Saloma is doing in her beautiful house is probably the best and certainly unique way to come in contact with t…
Amazing Borneo experience thanks to Nick
We did Kuching, home stay (saloma), Mulu and Kota kinabalu all organized through Nick. We had an amazing time, effi…
Top Peak Travel fantastic organisation for us. Highly Recommend.
Everything Walter at TOP PEAK TRAVEL in Kota Kinubalu organised for us turned to gold! We particularly loved the v…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 247 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City
What time does Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City start?
Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City on Tripadvisor
How much is Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City?
Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City price starts from £56.65. Discover and book Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City on Tripadvisor
What is the Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City cancellation policy?
Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City?
Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City is hosted by Top Peak Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Peak Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City on Tripadvisor