Mount Kinabalu Climbing 3 Days 2 Nights
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Summiting 13,435-foot (4,095-meter) Mount Kinabalu, the peak that adorns Sabah’s state flag, is a Borneo must-do for many. To make the summit, you need to reserve your mountain guesthouse well ahead of time. Rather than piece the trip together independently, take it easy with this convenient 3-days package that includes climbing permit, guide, meals, and round-trip transfers.
You'll start at
Timpohon Gate, Kundasang, Sabah.
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount KinabaluStop: 48 hours - Admission includedAll meals, entrance fees and accommodation are included. You’ll hike approximately 7 miles (12 km) round-trip and your guide will always be available for assistance and support. There will be plenty of breaks along the way to rest, take in the scenery and refill your water bottles.Read more
You'll end at
Timpohon Gate, Kundasang, Sabah.
Kinabalu Park, 89300 Kundasang, Sabah, Malaysia
See address & details
Timpohon Gate, Kundasang, Sabah., Kinabalu Park, 89300 Kundasang, Sabah, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Seat-in-coach)
- Mountain Guide
- Climbing Permit
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kinabalu
- Optional Tipping & Porter Fee
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any Item Not Mentioned
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure you have shoes with good grip (Tennis or gym shoes are fine), bring enough warm clothing, (wind and water-proof clothes), a water bottle, high-energy foods (like chocolate, nuts, raisins or glucose sweets), gloves, hat, good torchlight, a complete set of dry clothes, a second pair of shoes or a pair of sandals, headache tablets, paper tissues, a couple of plastic bags, some plasters for cuts or blisters.
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: TYH Borneo Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
TYH helped us to organise our Sabah time in Borneo. They negotiated a 2 tour package with drop off at the national …
It was a perfect and sunny day during Sunday when I went for the Proboscis Monkeys & Fireflies tour at Weston where…
A wonderful day out
This was a fabulous day out. There is quite a lot of driving on winding roads, but our tour guide, Eddie drove care…
Daily Trip to Kinabalu park and hotspring
On 6/02/2020 i decide to do a trip to Kinabalu park and hotspring with guide meldy. I am very happy that I had the …
what a wonderful day
Ian had been guided us for today doing island hoping, he didn't bother us unnecessarily and kept us private and our…
Long bumpy 2hr drive with not much to look at along the way. You arrive and go to a small house on the water with a…
Trip at Sepanggar Island, Sabah
This is my first trip for the year 2020 at Sepanggar Island, Sabah. Here, I'm really thanks to our tour guide- Mr E…
Sepanggar island day trip
friendly and Nice tour guide, good arrangement for whole trip, recommended tour guide to everyone for trip
sapi & manukan Island
we have a great day and so happy that we are able to reach at sapi & manukan island Hopping . Our guide Yayan was a…
I enjoyed this trip. Our guide Eddie was very friendly and knowledgeable. We saw lots of proboscis monkeys and the …
Not recommending it
After picking up everyone, we went straight to a chocolate store for shopping before anything else. We arrived at t…
Torture yourself and pay for it.
We were picked up at 12:30 and spent around 3 hours in a small van just for picking up other guests. Our tour guide…
Very long time to see very little
A tour to the south of KK to see proboscis monkeys and fireflies sounded good, but my experience was very disappoin…
They deliver 😊👍
The trip was well organized. Guide fetched us from the hotel in his van. Stopped at chocolate factory. We drove for…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241