View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Boat Island Transfer
- Life Jacket
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Mud Bath Volcano
- Hight Tea
- Boat Cruise 2x
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Survivor Island
- Personal travel insurance
- Any items not mentioned
- English/Malay speaking guide (Kindly enquire should you need other language)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Outskirts Hotel area Pickup/Drop-off. Out of Kota Kinabalu City area will be charged RM 31.80 per person. Pick up location will be only at Kota Kinabalu city area.
- Request for private boats. Request for additional Private Boats will be charged RM 200 per boat.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Klias Wetlands
Horncastle, United Kingdom2819
We were picked up at 1.30 by Walter our excellent guide and proceeded on a 2hr drive to the river. We then cruised…
Proboscis monkeys and fireflies!
Great half-day trip from KK. After seeing the proboscis monkeys as they come to the river late afternoon, we…
Greater Sydney, Australia71
Just an average type visit
We were looking forward to what was promised a nice drive through the countryside to Klias wetlands. The tour…
OK but overpriced
Cost per person was MYR$190 - about AUD$66 and was advertised as an interesting drive of 2 hours through…
Monkeys (and fireflies) viewing...
This boat tour and dinner was part of our 5-day Mt. and Kota Kinabalu package. After a ~2.5hr bus ride from KK, we…
Nice trip but nature rules.
This was a pickup at The Hotel and a 2-3 hour bus transfer to the river. One river Cruise with sunset and then din…
Complete Waste of Time and Overpriced
Me and my Girlfriend did a Klias Wetlands Safari Tour starting from Kota Kinabalu. After the PickUp by the Tour…
I like it
It is quite a long run from KK, more than 90 minutes one way. People are nice. The boat tour is very nice, animals…
Nottingham, United Kingdom5650
Private river cruise
We did the Klias river cruise through Amazing Borneo as a private tour. The local boat man was fantastic at…
Manchester, United Kingdom94
Enjoyable trip but safety issue
We had the monkey cruise first (no life jackets provided) but when it came to the Fire Flies trip we were…
- Survivor Island
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241