This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With its rainforest, abundant wildlife, jungle streams, waterfalls, interesting plant life, secluded beaches and trekking trails, Bako National park offers visitors an excellent introduction to the rainforest of Borneo. Bako may not have an instantly recognizable star attraction but there can be very few places in the world that pack so much natural beauty into such a limited area, all just 37 km from Kuching. Its accessibility – and its sheer range of attraction and activities – have made Bako one of the most popular parks in Sarawak. Gazetted as a protected area in 1957, Bako is Sarawak’s oldest national park, covering an area of 2,742 hectares at the tip of the Muara Tebas peninsula. It is one of the smallest national parks in Sarawak, yet one of the most interesting, as it contains almost every type of vegetation found in Borneo. A well-maintained network of trails - from easy forest strolls to full-day jungle treks – allows visitors to get the most out of this unique environment.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bako National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedexploration along the Paku trail. Walk along jungle boardwalks and mangrove trails, winding through lush mangrove forests. Keep a keen eye out for local wildlife, from small mudskippers and blue-fiddler crabs to the larger proboscis monkeys and Borneo bearded pigs. The National Park is also home to unique plants, such as the carnivorous pitcher plant.Read more
- Entrance fees
- All transfers as mentioned in itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Bako National Park
- Tipping / Accommodation / Flights
- Carbonated or alcoholic beverages during the trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241