Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Start the trip to Essaouira from Marrakech at 8 AM, the mountain range of the Atlas, whose peaks are recently covered with snow, on the right, threatening clouds is thickening. We stop for the first stop in a cafe on the outskirts of Sidi Mokhtar. At the edge of the roads huge puddles, testimony to the heavy rains of the night. Near a plantation of argan, we stop to take some photos of greedy goats’ intent on feeding the seeds of argan in the branches of a tree.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Medina of EssaouiraStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedDeparture at 8h00 in the morning from Marrakech to reach Essaouira around 11h 30 after stoops of panoramic views, visit argan association, free visit to Essaouira: old port and medina rampart traditional souk, artisanal gallery. Departure 4:30 PM to Marrakech. This charming seaside town, the port where the place of the fish auction, the white houses, and souks in the heart of the medina. After sekkala you continue on foot towards the center through Place Moulay Hassan, crowded with numerous cafes and restaurants and dominated by the clock tower. Entering the Medina you breathe a totally different atmosphere compared to Marrakech: it is pleasant to walk in peace without anybody annoyingly attracting your attention to invite you to purchase a staff or something. You slowly walk in search of a little place to have lunch. Pause for lunch here you will have the choice to eat in a local restaurant or go back to the port to choose a fresh fish to eat. After lunch, you will go back to the Medina to visit the souq, divided into four sectors reserved for the fish, spices, grains and finally the jewels market. Not far away, a ramp allows you to climb to the Skala de la Kasbah, a crenelated platform with a series of Spanish cannons from which you have a beautiful view of the Ocean and the Purpuraires Islands. There is still an hour left to spend it crossing characteristic lanes and visiting small shops.Read more
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Visit to argan factory
- Lunch and drinks
- En gtrance fees and local guide fees (optional)
- Gratuities and personal expanses
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Uncovered Morocco
Happy tours in Morroco
I very like my guide and driver Ali. He is good manner, good service and good knowlege. He driving is very safety. …
Exciting tours in Morroco
Morroco My Guide Ali is very nice and Funny man. He driving is very safety. He introduces more beautiful view.
One of the best tours!!
It was one of the best tours I've ever had,me and my friends travel around Morocco for 12 days,our itinerary:Marrak…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira
What time does Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira start?
Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor
How much is Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira?
Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira price starts from £88.18. Discover and book Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor
What is the Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira cancellation policy?
Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trips from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor