Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Depart from your Riad in Marrakech towards Essaouira, this city lies on the Atlantic Ocean. Essaouira has a constant temperature of 20 degrees Celsius throughout the year. The famous freshly grilled fish is served in the harbor and also in the medina where Thuja woodworkers and silver workers work under the old Portuguese city walls that protect the city from the sea. A private city guide will guide you around this charming walkable medina. This city is recommended year round, especially in the summer when it’s very hot in Marrakech. We return back to Marrakech later in the evening.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Medina of EssaouiraStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedIf you are looking for a fantastic place near Marrakech, where you can spend a great day, then why not Essaouira? take this private tour and enjoy the best of this city. Your personal guide is qualified and allows you to experience Essaouira in the best way. During our special day trip, you will enjoy the beauty of Essaouira and spend a beautiful day around the city and its golden beaches. With us, you can always make a custom guided tour that fits you perfectly, wherever in Morocco. Our team knows Essaouira very well and is always ready to help you make your trip unforgettable. Take this opportunity and enjoy a fun and exciting day trip to Essaouira. Departure from your hotel at 08:00 on a memorable day trip to Essaouira. About 2 hours drive from Marrakech. Once you arrive in Essaouira, you will be accompanied by an independent tour guide who works generously and shows you the best of this city. After discovering everything the city offers, we return to Marrakech in the evening.Read more
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Visit of Argan Factory
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees and local guide fees (optional)
- Gratuities and personal expanses
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rock Carvings Nkob Tazzarine
Rock carvings of ait ouazik
To come and see rock carvings of Ait ouaazik,one don't need to rely on a accompanist any more, because the road is …
Rachid guide us to discover the rock engraving in the gate of the Sahara it's been A wonderful experience also sho…
Rachid is an outstandong guide. If you visit this area of Morocco call him to help you to discover this nice place!
At dawn returning from the Sahara, which gave us shelter for the night, we already planned to find overnight stay i…
Worth the Effort to Locate the Site
Getting to Ait Ouazik can be a challenge if you do not have a guide. It is located close to Tazzarine, approx 20km …
Interesting and not easy to find!
There are no signs to find your way to the place ANYWHERE along the route and also none when you arrive. There was…
We passed a great moments together with rachid who help us to Discovery this nice area in South of Morocco, rock…
We were staying at Tazzarine Camping Amasttou and they called Rachid for us. We drove our camper there. Rachid and …
Rachid is a nice guy, helped us to find a bus, told us some nice places we visited, actually the only guy in town w…
If you like petroglyphs this is it.
Without our guide Rachid we would never have found this sight. He is a very friendly and happy guide and makes this…
If it happens to happen you're in Tazzarine, do yourself a favour and visit this amazing attraction. You won't be d…
Just amazing !!!
I had a great experience in Morrocco and specially Tazzarine, this place is the best far i have seen during my stay…
Gravures rupestres tazzarine
Have just visited the rock carvings with an excellent tour guide Rachid who has an excellent knowledge of the whole…
We met Rachid on the bus from Agdz to Tazzarine. He came to talk gently. He helped us find a place to eat and a pl…
Loved it, would recommend a visit, really worth the experience. Rachid was a really good guide, with a lot of knowl…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira
What time does Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira start?
Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor
How much is Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira?
Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira price starts from £93.39. Discover and book Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor
What is the Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira cancellation policy?
Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira on Tripadvisor