This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
African Extravaganza, a Namibian based tour-operator has been offering this tour for the past 26 years successfully. With our experience in the Namib Desert and our own establishments in the region we can make your experience unforgettable. Our local guides know the region extremely well and are able to give you insight information about this unique destination - a World Heritage Site! African Extravaganza is operating the Sossusvlei Shuttle from Windhoek and Swakopmund vice versa on a daily basis (subject to availability) with a minimum of 2 participants!
Route: Swakopmund - Walvis Bay -...
Sossusvlei Excursion including...
Route: Namib Naukluft Lodge -...
A.Schad Promenade, Swakopmund, Namibia
Andy's Pub & Restaurant, Sam Nujoma Dr, Windhoek, Namibia Hilton Windhoek, Rev Michael Scott Street, Windhoek, Namibia Hosea Kutako International Airport, Namibia
- Sossusvlei Excursion and Sunset drive
- Entry/Admission - Sossusvlei
- Entry/Admission - Deadvlei
- Entry/Admission - Sesriem Canyon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had an absolutely fabulous time with Berron as our guide on our Sossusvlei tour! He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful during our time with him. The Namib Naukluft lodge is also beautiful and very much exceeded my expectations. The manager, Kai, made sure our experience…
Date of experience: November 2020
I very much enjoyed the tour I done from Walvis Bay to Sossusvlei and back to Windhoek. It was low season, so only myself on the tour - but the guide (Berron) was extremely knowledgeable, polite (I had to ask him to stop calling me 'Sir') and helpful. An amazing wealth of…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Barbara S, Safari Consultant at Sossusvlei Shuttle - 2 night incl. tour - depart Swakopmund, end Windhoek
Responded 9 Feb 2020
Dear David, thank you very much for your review. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our tour, received a great care from guide and lodge staff; and created memories for life time. We hope to have you back on other tours in future. Kind regards, Jana, Safari Consultant.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: African Extravaganza
Went with the Sossusvlei shuttle since the scheduled tours didn't match my dates. Everything worked out great, fro…
Sossusvlei was brilliant, African Extravaganza were blatant liars
We booked a 4 day Namib Desert Dream Tour through Cardboard Box Travel (CBTS) and African Extravaganza. Our quote r…
Awesome, A-rated Tour Company!!!
I want to thank African Extravaganza for providing a very efficient and reliable assistance to make our first-time …
Highlight of my visit
I thoroughly enjoyed my tour with African Extravanganza. Two nights in lodges, a 7 hour excursion to Sossuvleid, a …
- Namib Desert, Walvis Bay Waterfront, and 5 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241