View all photos (32)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Catamaran Charters Check-in point, Walvis Bay Waterfront, Atlantic Street, Walvis Bay, Namibia
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- All rates include 15% VAT.
- Private charter rates available on request.
- 100 % cancellation fees will be charged for no shows.
- No tour is private unless specifically requested and quoted for.
- We are closed on 25 and 26 December and 01 January.
- All tours include oysters, sparkling wine, a variety of snacks, desserts, light drinks, cooldrinks, water, coffee and tea.
- We are licensed for the following number of passengers:
- 45ft Royal Cape Sailing Catamaran Silverwind: 24
- 60ft Simonis Sailing Catamaran Silversand: 42
- 45ft Royal Cape Sailing Catamaran Dreamchaser: 24
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Catamaran Charters
Wonderful experience, recommendable
Great entertainment, in particular when the 'crowd' is in good mood. Monica, our guide, Lennart the skipper and…
Quite expensive, but absolutely worth it, even the teens enjoyed it! Our guide, Andries, as well as the other…
Pretoria, South Africa101
Absolutely brilliant, highly recommended Tour guide Catherine, oysters, snacks & champagne. The perfect tour.
Las Vegas, Nevada5699
Our Namibian guide had arranged this tour for us aboard the catamaran Dream Chaser. On boarding the boat we…
Johannesburg, South Africa30
Very organized and relaxing
2nd time going on this trip and it was better than the first. Very knowledgeable guide, she was open to answering…
De Haan, Belgium15674
Well organised morning trip Great ship, not too many people on board. Competent and motivated guide. Lunch was…
Purley, United Kingdom16052
Brilliant morning cruise
We took the opportunity to sail around the area of Walvis Bay hunting for dolphins, whales and seals. Recommend…
Bridport, United Kingdom5613
Best boat trip yet
Not a great fan of boat trips, but I have to say this was superb. Well organised and the crew were so…
San Francisco, California11
Not really worth the money
It’s quite an expensive boat ride to go out for a few hours to try to catch sight of some dolphins and seals. It…
Brilliant not to be missed trip
We took our 4 yr old on this trip and the office were really helpful in suggestion which boat would be the most…
- Catamaran Charters
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071