Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In Puerto Maldonado, dwells a serene lake, home to a diverse arrangement of wildlife. The exotic Amazon Jungle and all it´s plant and wildlife inspires one to connect with nature. From the birds that you’ll pleasantly hear throughout the day to the monkeys you might spot climbing the trees, get ready to be surrounded by nature. Soak up the sights and sounds of the jungle in this adventurous tour!
Puerto Maldonado, Puerto Maldonado, Madre de Dios Region
- English/Spanish speaking tour guide
- Accommodation: 2 nights
- 2 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner
- Transport by boat on the river and Sandoval Lake
- Pickup & Drop-off at Puerto Maldonado Airport
- Water (Rubber) Boots
- Lunch & Dinner (unless specified in itinerary)
- Travel insurance (Obligatory)
- Flight Tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Out of courtesy, and the need to plan ahead with certain transportation and activities, we ask that clients notify us of any changes/cancellations one month ahead of scheduled tour date. Thank you.
- What kind of items do you need to bring?
- A lightweight water & windproof jacket with hood
- Sandals or flip flops
- Wide-brimmed hat
- Lip balm, sun block with high UV factor
- Antibacterial hand cleansing gel
- Wet wipes
- Toilet paper
- Travel plug adaptor with a USB port
- Personal medication, if required
- Insect repellent
- Small backpack for day trips
- Warm jacket and pullover
- Gloves, hat and scarf
- Comfortable trekking trousers
- Flash light
- Original and copy of your passport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great people, very professional organization, amazing contact. Sylwia is such a heartwarming person, always read…
Best Family Vacation!!!
We spent two incredible weeks in Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Pisac, Ollantayatambo, Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain…
Absolutely enjoyed their expertise, professionalism, and organization
I've been on several tours with Daspe Travel and the tours were well-organized with prepared, knowledgeable, and pr…
I love this team! you will always have fun and the ambiance was super nice. David is always there to all you need. …
David and Sylwia were extremely helpful and welcoming. Thanks to Daspe travel we had a great experience visiting th…
Great experience exploring Pucartambo festival
I went on a tour to the Pucartambo festival in July with Daspe led by Sylwia and it was one of the most incredible …
Thanks for all your help and patience
4 days in the Jungle (Puerto Maldonado), Moray, Palcoyo and Machupicchu! Everything was organized, the transport, f…
The best way to travel in Peru is with Sylwia!
My trip to Peru was very intense and unfortunately I was limited by time. Sylwia helped me to make my experience am…
I highly recommend! It is a great way to know the exceptional places in Peru!
I had the pleasure to know two tours organized by Sylwia - Lares and Ausangate. I am full of delight! Totally off …
Excursion to Waqra Pukara
Muy buena excursión hasta ruinas pérdidas. Los paisajes increíbles y la guía muy informado. Very good tour to los…
Palcoyo Mountains and Queswachaka Bridge
The mountains were unexpectedly beautiful and the guides were very knowledgeable about them. Crossing the bridge at…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado
What time does Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado start?
Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado on Tripadvisor
How much is Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado?
Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado price starts from £317.27. Discover and book Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado on Tripadvisor
What is the Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado cancellation policy?
Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado?
Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado is hosted by DaspeTravel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DaspeTravel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sandoval Lake in Puerto Maldonado on Tripadvisor