View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Monkey’s Island - Caiman Spotting.
Native Family and Rustic Fishing
Parrots And Parakeet’s Clay Lick...
- Pickup/drop off airport/ bus station in Puerto Maldonado
- 3 nights at Lodge
- Visit to Monkey Island
- Hiking to Lake Sandoval
- Kayaking at the Lake Sandoval
- Ziplining and Canopy
- Visit to Native Family
- Visit to Parrots Clay Lick
- Guided tour in English or Spanish
- Entrance fees to all sites visited
- Entry/Admission - Tambopata River
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Puerto Maldonado
- Transport from/to Puerto Maldonado
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: PV Travel
Our experience on this trip was amazing. We would totally recommend it to anyone who love the nature. Also our…
Buenos Aires, Argentina5821
Fabulous way to travel between Puno and Cusco
We had to work hard to escape the Bolivian problems. But we got to Puno in time and we were two of the 13…
The suitcase scale
Tel Aviv, Israel3714
Expensive but nice
Getting to Puno from Cusco will take a lot of time no matter how you do it. For a once of a life time experience,…
A Great One Day Tour if the Sacred Valley
This was a full day and really enjoyable. Our guide Jimmy was really helpful and considerate of the English and…
Fascinating tour with just enough time!
The half-day tour was perfect for learning about both of these fascinating parts of Peru. The Moray agricultural…
London, United Kingdom17347
The on,y way to travel.
Lovely old carriages bringing back memories of the Orient Express Wonderful bar and open carriage to enjoy the…
Awesome Experience - highly recommended!
We were fortunate the day we went and were able to see several condors. So graceful when they glide on the…
After reading numerous reviews on different websites I decided to book our one day trip to Machu Picchu with…
A thief dob’t Go near it
I never saw the guide who was suppos d to meet me done everything alone and paid for nothing ! I called the owner…
New Orleans, Louisiana266
The Belmond Hiram Bingham does not just offer a train ride, that can be had from many of the other trains out of…
- Tambopata River, Tambopata River, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241