View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience Puerto Maldonado as an adventurer, encourage yourself to explore its beautiful jungle and know its exquisite biodiversity. Visit the Island of monkeys where you can see different species such as the family of capuchin monkeys, monkeys and many more. Appreciate the beauty of Sandoval Lake and sail its waters in a rowing boat. Discover your extreme side by doing Canopy at a height of 30 meters, from where you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the dense rainforest.
Tambopata National Reserve
- Transportation Airport - Lodge- Airport
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Food (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner).
- Entrance to the Tambopata National Reserve 15 USD.
- Entry/Admission - Lago Sandoval
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
Terrible tour! would've been great if it was a better local tour operator
This trip was terrible. The pick up was scheduled between 9:15-9:40. I was finally picked up at 10:45 after several…
Nice way to visit Centro Historico
Staying in Miraflores it was very easy to take this reasonably priced bus tour. Bilingual guides very pleasant.
- Tambopata National Reserve, Lago Sandoval, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241