Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Transfer: Hotel / Port for Kayaking
- Instructor Guide (English / Spanish)
- Support Staff,
- All equipment Adventure + Sea Kayak
- Support motor boat (for luggage and in case of emergency)
- Spanish/English guide for 02 days
- Transfer Hotel – Port - Hotel
- Motor Boat for 02 days
- Rural lodge and 3 meals in Amantani based on Andean food: potato, rice, eggs, quinoa soup, ocas, etc. (1st Day: Lunch and Dinner; 2nd Day: breakfast)
- Lunch in Taquile (2nd Day) Main course: Grilled trout or Omelet; both accompanied by rice, French fries and salad Soup: Quinoa soup Hot drinks: Coca or Meant Tea
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can take with you, your cameras or electronic devices.
- It is necessary to take bottled water (1 liter per person) with you, cause long walks (In Amantani 1 hour uphill). You can buy them before your tour in local markets or the same day in the port of Puno or the different islands (higher price)
- It is necessary to have flashlights, in Amantani there are not streetlights.
- Families will give you 3 clean blankets for sleeping, however you can request more to the families if you feel cold at night.
- Toilets are basic and there are not showers on Amantani
- We recommend take with you:
- A light 2D1N pack to carry your things;
- Money for snacks, souvenirs in Peruvian Nuevos Soles
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Trekking shoes – Hiking shoes (if possible)
- 01 Change of clothes
- During winter season May – July, we recommend to take with you warm clothes during night and light clothes during day; the normal temperature is:
- From 00h – 6h (Vary from -4°C to 5°C)
- From 06h – 08h (Vary from 5°C to 7°C)
- From 08h – 16h (Vary from 7°C to 15°C)
- From 16h – 00h (Vary from 15°C to 2°C)
- Optional: if you want, you can take some fruits to the families for sharing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Inca Lake
Got the job done
I'm not sure if there were better things to see, but the ride around the city was fun. Seemed like we hit the hot s…
We took two separate trips from Puno with Inca Lake Tours. The first was to Tinajani Canyon, Lampa and Sillustani.…
Titikaka Lake boat trip
Wondering to thanks our guide Samuel (tour operator Inka Lake) for an excellent tour over the Uros Community and Ti…
Part of Peru trip
This is an amazing trip to see groups of people living very remote and harsh lives. It was very king to allow us to…
Great tour, even better guide.
Bit of late review but still can't forget this tour. Sam was by far the best guide we had in all Peru. Very kind an…
A Day well spent!
A great trip! Our guide Samuel was very knowledgeable and translated for us. I would recommend this trip to any tra…
Inka Uyo, Amaru Muru, Tiwanaku, Puma Punku
We took a private tour from Puno to the sites mentioned above. The drivers was very dedicated, the peruvian guide w…
Uros and Taquile islands with Samuel
This was a great tour of lake Titicaca, we saw two Uros islands and Taquile Island, Uros island was super interesti…
An unforgetable tour
Pick up as scheduled at our hotel to be transfered to a boat at Puno harbour with our Incalake guide Samuel. Very h…
Wonderful tour of Uros and Taquile with Samuel
Our tour of Lake Titicaca on Thursday, November 28th was wonderful thanks to our guide Samuel who was excellent an…
Perfect Puno Adventure
My wife and I had a fantastic day exploring all of the highlights of the Puno area with our guide, Samuel. We were …
We boarded our boat from the hotel to go to Uros island. Lake looked really dirty. We arrived at the island and ha…
Lake Titicaca 2 day 1 night 4- island tour with home stay on Amantani island.
This was an amazing experience! We especially enjoyed the home stay portion where we were placed with a local fami…
Perfect Titicaca Tour
Freddie was an excellent, knowledgeable guide. Comfortable fast boat. A great way to experience Uros islands and Ta…
Uros and Taquile Islands By Fast Boat
We had a private tour with Samuel who is an excellent guide for this tour. He was knowledgeable, friendly and willi…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N
What time does Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N start?
Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N will start at 8:15 PM. Discover and book Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N on Tripadvisor
How much is Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N?
Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N price starts from £101.98. Discover and book Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N on Tripadvisor
What is the Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N cancellation policy?
Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N?
Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N is hosted by Inca Lake. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inca Lake on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kayak to Uros and Continue by Boat to Amantani and Taquile 2D1N on Tripadvisor