Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You get in contact with the Aymaras and Quechuas, who are amongst Peru’s oldest people, predating the Incas by a thousand years. Here, you may wander through old traditional villages where Spanish is a second language and where ancient myths and beliefs still hold true. Here, traditions and costumes are still part of the daily life - something that will definitely wake your interest!
- You'll start atPunoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPuno Tours
- 1Uros Floating IslandsStop: 5 hoursThe Titicaca Lake is the highest navigable lake in the world (3856 m.a.s.l.). Its shores and islands, such as Amantani and Taquile, are home to the Aymaras and Quechuas, who are amongst Peru’s oldest people, predating the Incas by a thousand years. Here, visitors may wander through old traditional villages where Spanish is a second language and where ancient myths and beliefs still hold true. Located very close to Puno, we can find the famous floating Uros Islands whose inhabitants preserve their traditions and costumes on their handmade reed floating villages.Read morePass byPuno Tours
- You'll end atPunoPuno, PeruSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Group boat transport
- English speaking guide
- Boat driver
- Local cell phone
- 24-hour-support from company owner
- Extra drinks and snacks for the boat
- Tips for guide or boat driver
- Lunch (20 Soles)
- Insurance of any kind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend you to bring:
- Sun protection: sunscreen, hat, sun glasses
- Water and snacks for boat
- Money for souvenirs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It was a wonderfull tripp - learned a lot - amaising atmosphere and landscapes, sun sets. Especially the housing in a traditional family on Amantani was really great - I would do it again !!
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Green Peru Adventures
Two day Colca Canyon tour to Puno
I highly recommend this trip with Giardino Tours / Green Peru if you want to see Colca Canyon and end up in Puno fr…
Three days from Lima To Arequipa, including Ballestas Islands, Huacachina, Palpa, Nazca flight and Chauchilla cemetery.
When we inquired from Lisa that my wife and I have 3 days to travel from Lima to Arequipa, and asked her to arrange…
We had a lot of fun and the instructors were really professional! We enjoyed time with them! The lunch was deliciou…
Bird’s eye view of the Sacred Valley!
This was not a once in a lifetime experience— paragliding will make you want to repeat the experience time and agai…
Paragliding over Sacred Valley
This was my first time paragliding and it was so fun! The instructor has been doing this for 28 years and he was gr…
2D/1N Colca Canyon (Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Puno)
We just arrived in Puno after two days in the Colca Canyon! It was a great tour, that I can totally recommend! Elar…
Conscienscousness on a quest for Consciousness
Myself and my family of cosmonauts were just beginning an intense retreat of soul exploration that is common to thi…
We have flown over the Sacred valley it was amazing, thx for the Roland from GA he is really cool guy, he gave us h…
Fantastic Tour with a great agency
Everything was perfect, all was organized and very nice people. Roland is incredible, and Victor, our tour guide is…
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
We did the 1 Full Day Tour to Machu Picchu and it was a total disaster, totally ruined our experience. We were pick…
Paragliding over sacred valley
Brilliant paragliding experience for myself and husband. Only lasted just over 5minutes (timed on video) due to unl…
Sacred valley paragliding
Awesome experience to see the sacred valley from the air! As a beginner in paragliding, I felt safe and well guided…
Good: - we were collected on time - tour included transportation to the four archeological sites near Cusco, which…
We really enjoyed this guidance (we made the Colca Canyon 2days and 1 night), one of the most complete and comprehe…
Beatiful trips and perfectly arranged
We have booked several trips with Green Peru Adventures. Rainbow Mountains, Humantay Lake, Short Inka Trail to Mach…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 363 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands)
- Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands) price starts from £58.03. Discover and book Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands) on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands) on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands) is hosted by Green Peru Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Peru Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile (Titicaca Lake Islands) on Tripadvisor